do your friends or family know about your lifestyle

The wife and I were at a bar with a guy when our da*ughter in law came in with a girlfriend. We all said hi and introduced him as a friend, which could have been true but the scene was a little awkward because the guy and my wife had already been getting warmed up with each other and we were almost ready to take it to a bedroom situation when they came in. I don’t believe the DIL saw anything but I often wonder what she thought about the whole thing. That would be the only family member that could possibly have a suspicion.

As far as friends go, I haven’t directly heard any conversations between my wife and friends but I would be shocked if any or all of them haven’t been told by her at some point. She is the type of person that just loves to share too much information and also has other friends that are in to dating black guys and she wouldn’t have a problem telling them of our situation

The wife and I were at a bar with a guy when our da*ughter in law came in with a girlfriend. We all said hi and introduced him as a friend, which could have been true but the scene was a little awkward because the guy and my wife had already been getting warmed up with each other and we were almost ready to take it to a bedroom situation when they came in. I don’t believe the DIL saw anything but I often wonder what she thought about the whole thing. That would be the only family member that could possibly have a suspicion.

As far as friends go, I haven’t directly heard any conversations between my wife and friends but I would be shocked if any or all of them haven’t been told by her at some point. She is the type of person that just loves to share too much information and also has other friends that are in to dating black guys and she wouldn’t have a problem telling them of our situation
Are you sure the DIL hasn’t talked more with your wife since and not in the same situation with your boy ??

Back