Do you think she is into it .?

I’ve mad a few post on here asking for advice , they can be looked at for more info if you wish .
Long story short me and my gf of 18 months have role played with the idea of her being used by a bbc on and off since I told her about my fetish about a year ago .
Tonight I’m away with work and we had phone sex , I told her to think of the naughtiest thing she could and to explain it to me while she was fucking herself with her vibrator .
She told me she wished she was sucking my cock and getting fucked by a big black cock . As she was building up to coming she said I love bbc , I made her keep repeating it until I let her have a massive orgasm . Afterwards she didn’t really wanna talk about it but I just calmly asked if she felt guilty and she said no as I’m the one who got her into it in the first place.

My main question is what are the chances of this stuff having a lasting impact on her / us ? Is it likely just a fetish that will just fade or will it progress onto other things ? Or is this as far as the fantasy will ever go ?
I’d love to hear other people’s thoughts .. thanks

I’ve mad a few post on here asking for advice , they can be looked at for more info if you wish .
Long story short me and my gf of 18 months have role played with the idea of her being used by a bbc on and off since I told her about my fetish about a year ago .
Tonight I’m away with work and we had phone sex , I told her to think of the naughtiest thing she could and to explain it to me while she was fucking herself with her vibrator .
She told me she wished she was sucking my cock and getting fucked by a big black cock . As she was building up to coming she said I love bbc , I made her keep repeating it until I let her have a massive orgasm . Afterwards she didn’t really wanna talk about it but I just calmly asked if she felt guilty and she said no as I’m the one who got her into it in the first place.

My main question is what are the chances of this stuff having a lasting impact on her / us ? Is it likely just a fetish that will just fade or will it progress onto other things ? Or is this as far as the fantasy will ever go ?
I have watched wife and girlfriend talking there first Bbc . If you find the right guy that knows how to make her really injury it. She will always want more.

Yes it maybe time I just don’t want to rush it . We had phone sex again last night and she brought up BBC again and cummed so hard . She normally speaks about sucking me while getting stretched by a bbc but last night she didn’t mention me she said sucking and being stretched by bbc ! I’m seeing her today so she said when you come tomorrow I don’t wanna do that black stuff , I just want you and me . I think there is slight guilt and maybe.. she tends to open up a lot more over the phone than in person

Yes it maybe time I just don’t want to rush it . We had phone sex again last night and she brought up BBC again and cummed so hard . She normally speaks about sucking me while getting stretched by a bbc but last night she didn’t mention me she said sucking and being stretched by bbc ! I’m seeing her today so she said when you come tomorrow I don’t wanna do that black stuff , I just want you and me . I think there is slight guilt and maybe.. she tends to open up a lot more over the phone than in person
Not so much guilt.
Take a logical look on it.
She wants the relationship with you. If she wanted to be with a black man she wouldn't be with you

You love her I guess. I understand the turn on, im in the same boat somewhat like all the others.

Shes your girl. She wants to be yours.
Take her out for dinner. Spend time with her.
Let her feel she is your babe.

She knows she turns you on with the bbc talk.
But she wants mainly ypu as a partner.
Also sexually.
Make it clear you want that mention sometimes how u think its hot if she would just fuck a bbc but later its just you and her as you love her

Ask her about her fears. Hooked on bbc or losing you or falling in love with a black man, wanting you less.

Think about things like that yourself.
Play this with many questions yourself.
Hard honest critical ones.

She might get hooked not enjoying it a lot with you anymore. Thats what she doesnt want.
Weld your bond together.

Open up on everything on both sites.
Only a strong bond of love can take cuckolding
Finding a mean partner you can Server is not hard.
Love and a strong bond with laughter good times and treating each other good while enjoying hotwifing or cuckolding together is a whole different thing.

Last edited:
Not so much guilt.
She wants the relationship with you. If she wanted to be with a black man she wouldn't be with you

You love her I guess. I understand the turn on, im in the same boat somewhat like all the others.

Also sexually.
Make it clear you want that mention sometimes how u think its hot if she would just fuck a bbc but later its just you and her as you love her

Ask her about her fears. Hooked on bbc or losing you or falling in love with a black man, wanting you less.

She might get hooked not enjoying it a lot with you anymore. Thats what she doesnt want.
Weld your bond together.

Love and a strong bond with laughter good times and treating each other good while enjoying hotwifing or cuckolding together is a whole different thing.
amazing advice thankyou so much

Not so much guilt.

Also sexually.

Weld your bond together.

Finding a mean partner... wow, that is so true. I know lots of women who treat their husbands like garbage but the husbands lack of self-esteem is so low they take the abuse.

Finding a mean partner... wow, that is so true. I know lots of women who treat their husbands like garbage but the husbands lack of self-esteem is so low they take the abuse.
How to show her and make her understand that we accept it and ready to support it?

Just an update - we used the Lee Roy 10 inch black dildo last night again , asking me to call her a bbc slut and talking about a huge black guy using her . She had a huge orgasm and got quite emotional after . She starting saying we arnt doing the role play anymore and we need to get rid of the dildo . I said okay that’s fine whatever you want .. she then back tracked and said , well we don’t have to get rid of it maybe be can just use it but not do the black stuff ..
I said okay deal .. she said it’s not a deal you don’t get a say in it .. I just said I know I don’t and it was left at that ..
I’m confused tbh

Just keep being supportive and loving with her. She's working thru some feelings she doesn't totally understand and she's feeling some guilt. Maybe she'll want to talk more about it over time. Until then, just try to be supportive. You haven't done anything wrong or bad. You are both just exploring a fantasy and there is nothing wrong or shameful in that.

So after she was screaming she loves black cock and having a massive orgasm she didn’t want to talk about it? Wow do women also have post nut clarity lol? It sounds like it. This is classic. She got really worked up because she loves this fantasy but after coming down she is not so sure about it. Then she says it’s your fault for getting her into it. So when I put my psychiatrist hat on it tells me that she feels uncomfortable with having actual sex with a black man but the fantasy turns her on and she kind of wishes this would not have started because deep down she thinks she can’t actually do this. Probably because she thinks it will lead to disaster in your relationship or other people will find out. I think the only way you get this done is for you to meet a black guy you like and befriend him and have him hang out with you and your girl first and get her comfortable with him around.

BIG UPDATE

so since my last update the bbc dildo got thrown in the bin and we agree’d to forget about the whole black fantasy thing .

About 3 days after we were kissing and fooling around and she says why don’t I be the dominant one for once ?

I said okay , she proceeded to put a blindfold on me and handcuffs .

I lay on the bed while she was stroking my cocks getting me hard . She starting naughtily and playfully calling me a little bitch and I’ve got a small white cock which was making my cock harder and twitch , she noticed . Then she staring saying this little white cock isn’t big enough to please me (then she broke character and “it is really” and started laughing ) what do you think I deserve ? I said I big black cock .. she said yes and starting talking about getting stretch out by BBC’s while I sit there and watch .. this went on for some time and she made me cum..

Afterwords I was like where did that come from ?? She said it’s just something different we arnt doing it again and I only did it because I could see you was enjoying it so much ..

There is never any pushing of this stuff from me it’s all her now . I would love to hear other peoples thoughts on this . If I was reading this written by someone else I wouldn’t believe the transformation over such a short period but it’s 100 percent true ..

Love to hear peoples thoughts ..

Not so much guilt.

Also sexually.

Weld your bond together.

Great advice

BIG UPDATE

so since my last update the bbc dildo got thrown in the bin and we agree’d to forget about the whole black fantasy thing .

About 3 days after we were kissing and fooling around and she says why don’t I be the dominant one for once ?

I said okay , she proceeded to put a blindfold on me and handcuffs .

I lay on the bed while she was stroking my cocks getting me hard . She starting naughtily and playfully calling me a little bitch and I’ve got a small white cock which was making my cock harder and twitch , she noticed . Then she staring saying this little white cock isn’t big enough to please me (then she broke character and “it is really” and started laughing ) what do you think I deserve ? I said I big black cock .. she said yes and starting talking about getting stretch out by BBC’s while I sit there and watch .. this went on for some time and she made me cum..

Afterwords I was like where did that come from ?? She said it’s just something different we arnt doing it again and I only did it because I could see you was enjoying it so much ..

There is never any pushing of this stuff from me it’s all her now . I would love to hear other peoples thoughts on this . If I was reading this written by someone else I wouldn’t believe the transformation over such a short period but it’s 100 percent true ..

Love to hear peoples thoughts ..
THIS is a great sign. The seed is planted firmly in her mind. Let the seed grow further!

THIS is a great sign. The seed is planted firmly in her mind. Let the seed grow further!

How do I help it grow ? Just keep doing what I’m doing or is there anything I could do to help ?

All of this is without alcohol by the way so we are clear minded all the time . We used to but not anymore

How do I help it grow ? Just keep doing what I’m doing or is there anything I could do to help ?

All of this is without alcohol by the way so we are clear minded all the time . We used to but not anymore
Do it Again.
Indulge.
He is so big babe he can't fit a condom
Your pussy deserves big black dicks
Maybe try 69 and tell her you love licking her clit while he fucks her
Lick.her clean.after you came in her. Tell her you love cleaning her freshly fucked pussy clean....
Your pussy tastes so good after the bbc.

I'd say that decision is totally up to y'all as a couple if you are both into it and want to try then go for it and you will know immediately if it is for you are not if you both enjoy it then so be it and if not that's ok to ask for my wife and I we both loved the experience very much and it we hadn't then it would have been a one time thing, we were both very confident that either way our love for each other would not have changed either way, however it did change we grew even closer to each other and it tremendously increased our personal sex life and we don't worry about infidelity there's no reason for any cheating on the other

Back