Do the cuck Beta enjoy kissing the black man? And doesn’t make them feel submissive,

I have a hard time finding this question answer on the InternI love making out with my Cuck Beta, I love dominating their little mouth with my thick lips like I'm going to dominate boy pussies. Making out with a good looking cuck makes me feel dominated, but I'm never asked the same question by a married cuHow do you feel when a Bull that's bigger than you puckers your lips with their own thick, beautiful mouth?

Attachments

• IMG_0027.jpeg
    IMG_0027.jpeg
    272.5 KB · Views: 12
I've kissed one man. I don't know if I want to do it again. I love to worship there cock. I love to be bent over and used. Yet kissing,I don't know.

I've kissed one man. I don't know if I want to do it again. I love to worship there cock. I love to be bent over and used. Yet kissing,I don't k

It's my favorite thing to dominate their faces in their heads as if they are lost or shocked, and I love how small beta mouths are. ed. I love putting my tongue down their throats and teaching them how real men give sugar. (I am rockhard just thinking about it).

submissive cucks get off on service and pleasing dominants, thats their thing. If the bull likes kissing, chances are the sub will enjoy kissing them back. It's alway a good idea to review with a cuck outside of a play time what kinks are on their consent list though. Most dominants will always stretch but never step over those lines with their sub.

Back