Do Some Cuckolds prefer having a Small Dick?

I have been wearing a small, then smaller, and finally smallest chastity cage for 10 years. Every year, the cage length was reduced and while some say your penis can't shrink - mine did. My current stainless cage is 1.25" long.

Besides now being 3" hard and thin, it does not get fully hard.

My wife realizes she has participated in the shrinking and retirement of my functional penis. Being caged is now "normal" for us and for me, it feels very uncomfortable being uncaged. It is what I need to remind me of my status.

She loves looking a black men's photos and for us, it is just a fantasy.

So to the answer to the question - yes, I have come to realize I am a better husband if my penis is small and useless.

My wife also prefers it that way. It gives her a good reason to cuck me and to encourage me to be a pussyfree cocksucker, which I am.

I have been wearing a small, then smaller, and finally smallest chastity cage for 10 years. Every year, the cage length was reduced and while some say your penis can't shrink - mine did. My current stainless cage is 1.25" long.

Besides now being 3" hard and thin, it does not get fully hard.

My wife realizes she has participated in the shrinking and retirement of my functional penis. Being caged is now "normal" for us and for me, it feels very uncomfortable being uncaged. It is what I need to remind me of my status.

She loves looking a black men's photos and for us, it is just a fantasy.

So to the answer to the question - yes, I have come to realize I am a better husband if my penis is small and useless.
Yes.....On this same train 100%.

I would say yes i do preffer having a small dick because if i didnt my wife would have never got to experience many cocks. Plus i enjoy the humiliation from being small

Back