Do only black men bring out the cuckold desire for some white cucks?

Despite being single guy, and a virgin, I feel that my 'wannabe' cuck desires can be triggered by other types of dominant guys.

Example: my married friend who is a filipino, with a filipina wife, is very dominant with her. He has shared many details about their sexual experiences with me, which I have jacked of about, imagining him getting to enjoy an tight asian pussy.

He seems to enjoy doing that to me and so I feel as close to a cuckold with him as I have ever been able to achieve anywhere else so far.

i have to admit that i have a bias towards sharing my cute and curvy wife only with black men and i do know she does have a strong sexual attraction to black men. she did enjoy how her black boyfriends fucked her and prefers a muck thicker cock between 8"-11" and her looks and thick and curvy shape have always drawn mostly black men to her.

i have to admit that i have a bias towards sharing my cute and curvy wife only with black men and i do know she does have a strong sexual attraction to black men. she did enjoy how her black boyfriends fucked her and prefers a muck thicker cock between 8"-11" and her looks and thick and curvy shape have always drawn mostly black men to her.

I'm sure your wife looks good with a big black dick in her, and that strong sexual attraction she has must be amazing to watch. Her curviness definitely works for black guys -- they're awesome with thick girls.

It's good to get so many opinions on this topic. For those, like me, that have their cuckold feelings elicited only by the combination of black men and white women, do you know why this combination is so potent?

Sexually I'm drawn to white women, but when there are big dominant black men around these sexual feelings morph into cuckold feelings. This makes me desire a cuckold relationship with a white female who likes big black men - no other combination does this.

Initially I was both bewildered and guilty about this, but over time I've learned to accept it, and now it's an integral part of my sexual being.

Hmmm. In my case I never considered sharing my wife with another man until she told me about her sexual experiences she had with black men before we married. This really seemed to excite me for some reason and what really turned me on was her telling me about an all black gangbang she did when she was 19 years old. I felt an overwhelming urge to witness her fuck a well hung black man or group of black men.
Amazing how the thought of your wife with black men had such an affect. I'm sure there a lots of white men out there, who don't think they hold any cuckold desires, would be greatly aroused if they heard there white wife talking about having sex with big hung black men.

Agree -- only Black men do it for us. Only Black men trigger that cuckold instinct. In the early days, we were at a swing party. An attractive white man approached and my wife fooled around with him a little. It was a complete turn-off for me and did nothing for her. We both agreed we were BBC-only from that point on. Give your wife to a Black Bull and you'll be hooked. It is addictive like nothing else.

Despite being single guy, and a virgin, I feel that my 'wannabe' cuck desires can be triggered by other types of dominant guys.

Example: my married friend who is a filipino, with a filipina wife, is very dominant with her. He has shared many details about their sexual experiences with me, which I have jacked of about, imagining him getting to enjoy an tight asian pussy.

He seems to enjoy doing that to me and so I feel as close to a cuckold with him as I have ever been able to achieve anywhere else so far.

I can certainly empathize with you there. I always enjoy listening to friend’s sexual experiences, and I encourage them to share. They often appreciate my judgment free attitude haha. I’m happy for my male friends, always glad they’re getting some. For my female friends I’m a bit more selective. While I’m always delighted to listen, who they hook up with is a big point of interest for me. And if their partner is black I’m even more supportive and smiling. Of course, I get something out of it too once I get some privacy again ;)

Agree -- only Black men do it for us. Only Black men trigger that cuckold instinct. In the early days, we were at a swing party. An attractive white man approached and my wife fooled around with him a little. It was a complete turn-off for me and did nothing for her. We both agreed we were BBC-only from that point on. Give your wife to a Black Bull and you'll be hooked. It is addictive like nothing else.
I agree. There is no way I would want a partner of mine going with another white guy - it would be a complete turn off. But if it was a big black guy, it would instantly bring my cuckold feelings to the fore and I would support and encourage in every way possible to make the most of the interracial sex and cuckolding experience.
There's a primal and erotic magic about sex between black men and white women that arouses cuckold thoughts and feelings in me that no other racial or sexual relationship can.

There is something very special about Interracial Cuckoldry.
I totally agree. Having your white wife or girlfriend cuckold you with a bigger stronger and better hung black alpha male must be an incredible experience.
At one time this would have been the source of intense humiliation for the white guy and would be for many white guys now. But for those of a cuckold mindset and psychology it is intensely arousing.
For many white cucks and white cuck wannabes this arousal and excitement only occurs if the bull is big and BLACK. White guys or guys of other races do not bring out those intense cuckold feelings.

Are there any other white cucks or wannabe cucks like me who only have the cuckold desire when the bull is a big black man?
Without the presence of big black men I wouldn't have the cuckold desire at all and would carry on with a monogamous vanilla relationship. Do any other guys feel the same?
Yes. I think we all feel like that.

I guess for me, seeing my wife or ex's with a well hung male, black or white was always the ultimate, but I have seen all my women with average, white, nerdy, a little overweight, smallish to average cocks, some balding, a lot middle aged... and still get extremely turned on watching them use my wifes pussy for their own primal needs... sometimes I find it even more humiliating that she may fuck a guy that a lot of women wouldn't.
You watch an older, balding, somewhat overweight guy fucking a women way out of his league and he will pump a load in her that would put a lot of bulls to shame. So, I guess i'm different that most here, but I love watching any guy she's happy to fuck emptying his balls in her, even smaller dicked guys.

Are there any other white cucks or wannabe cucks like me who only have the cuckold desire when the bull is a big black man?
Without the presence of big black men I wouldn't have the cuckold desire at all and would carry on with a monogamous vanilla relationship. Do any other guys feel the same?
Not quite, To be cucked by a white male can be quite arousing . But with a Black man it's ten times more erotic.

Back