Do older White woman like Young Black boys?

Yes sir! 35 yo here. And I wouldn't mind if you were ten years younger...
Wife loves younger guys as well- sort of a fountain of youth rush.
Good on you. My ex-wife’s the same. She took the full length of the bare 9-inch uncut cock of my beautifully built athletic 19-yr-old black buddy and lover all the way up her the same night that I brought him home to introduce him to her. Once he had positioned himself between her updrawn thighs she didn’t hesitate but straightaway hand-guided him home. She was so horny and naturally well-lubed from his breathtakingly eager deep-kissing of her that his opening penetration of her was astonishingly swift and easy.

After only 15 minutes of frantic thrusting in her in the missionary position my buddy came like a tipped-over milk bottle, then without withdrawing his cock from her went on to vigorously fuck her again for a further 40 minutes and gushingly ejaculated twice more in her even more deeply than his first time.

Last edited:
My wife, Nellie, is 59 now and has 3 guys in their late 20s she is dating regularly. They sure seem to enjoy her and she definitely enjoys them. It gives her incentive to stay youthful looking and dress sexy, etc. I benefit from all of it. I am so proud of her and her self confidence is so great now. Everyone wins.

Wife loves younger guys as well- sort of a fountain of youth rush.
Great analogy.

In her first post-fuck afterglow in the arms of my super-potent 19-year-old black buddy, my beautifully satyred wife whisperingly described to me the feeling of him ejaculating in her as a soothing “ fountaining” in the back of her vagina.

It’s too self-shaming for me as a way less forceful and copious cummer to say how small and sexually useless that made me feel.

It was a total and unintendedly humiliating triumph of Black Youth over my increasingly vanilla white-husbandship and I loved him all the more for it as I cried out while I was topping him the very next night.

Last edited:
Back