Do like to being called a bbc slut?

I find that being verbally abused excited me, but I hate being called the C word
Making note of this.. I had a gf once that LOVED being called a C***. It was almost instant orgasm for her because it was so against her prim and proper upbringing. That word always had such a bad meaning in her life, but it triggered her as she wanted to break out of the things she could not do in her youth. But there are lots of other things you can be called.. We could start with a cocksucking whore....wait.. whore might be too good.. after all.. a whore makes money by fucking.. you give it up for free.. I guess than makes you lower than a whore.....

We spread Our legs to any bbc for free
I knew you would.. probably anyplace as well.. I can see you in a restaurant.. hot BBC walks up to you and says bathroom... without question.. without even knowing his name you get up and follow him knowing you are going to get fucked hard and deep by a BBC.. hott I just dont know if you will go one at a time.. .or tag team that BBC

Making note of this.. I had a gf once that LOVED being called a C***. It was almost instant orgasm for her because it was so against her prim and proper upbringing. That word always had such a bad meaning in her life, but it triggered her as she wanted to break out of the things she could not do in her youth. But there are lots of other things you can be called.. We could start with a cocksucking whore....wait.. whore might be too good.. after all.. a whore makes money by fucking.. you give it up for free.. I guess than makes you lower than a whore.....
I hate the C*** Sir it is the most humiliating thing you can call me, but it also makes me cum the quickest. I am a good cocksucker Sir so I guess that makes me lower than a whore too

Back