Do like to being called a bbc slut?

My wife enjoys "slut" most of the time, and will sometimes go along with "whore," but it's all about context. She likes feeling naughty and playing with power exchange, and likes men who can get her into that headspace, but she dislikes genuine disrespect or hypocrisy. The men trying to call her their slut need to actually bring out the slut in her, and make her want to be called that. They should also be ready to acknowledge it when they behave like man-whores, for example. No shame.

For us, there aren't too many words that are strictly off the table. She likes being someone's slut as much as I like being her bitch. Lots of things are fun in the right situation! But the intention behind the words, the demeanor of the person saying them, and the situation are everything. I'm absolutely under strict orders not to waste her time with strangers who just assume we can be approached with things like, "what a nasty fucking whore you are! Love to fill your holes with my big black dick." She's VERRRY sex-positive and into naughty fucking (and yes, she enjoys a big black dick, as long as she also enjoys the man it's attached to), but she's a Queen and needs to be approached as such, until her inner slut is comfortable coming out.

Last edited:
Nieces and myself love being called bbc whores and cum dumps
I love seeing when family members enjoy the lifestyle together! I had hoped for that because of similar interest in BBC and the lifestyle,but times were different then,now a days this is not only possible,but it is happening! You ladies are the future of the lifestyle. You know that your mom,sisters and grandmother need and deserve BBC too! Ladies need to spread the word about BBC to all their female family members,coworkers and friends so they can spread their legs for BBC too! Family BBC cuckolding events will become popular family events in the 21 century!

Back