Do bulls consider it more of a power thing as opposed to sexual when being serviced by cuck

trewq765

Couple
From
VA, US
My wife has been out of town this week and her bulls have been using me to service them in her absence. I have never sucked a cock and had him cum in my mouth nor been fucked until this week. They have kept me busy. When they come over they usually come about the same time. So while I am servicing one the rest are raiding out kitchen, watching tv, and making themselves at home.
I get the feeling it is not a sexual thing except getting release. It seems to be more about power. I am expected to be in panties and her waiting on my knees when they arrive. I don't think it is because it turns them on but more of making me humiliate myself. When they walk in they don't say hello. One of them will walk up with his cock and say open up or suck my cock. When he finishes, another steps up. They talk to each other as I service. Someone may come up and say get on all fours then fuck my ass without saying may I fuck you. As they fuck me they are talking to the other guys. When they pull out they don't say anything to me but may tell the others to look how open my ass is. when they leave, they don't say good bye just leave and I have to clean up the mess they left. I will get a text the next day that says be ready at 6
As a bull, is having a cuck service you just to get relief and do you enjoy the power aspect?
As a cuck, do you see the same thing?

Back