Do black men like hairy or shaved pussy??

Hairy, shaved, or in between is fine with me because I just love pussy, especially married pussy! It's all gonna get dug out deep, stretched real nice, and filled to the brim with cum before I give her back to hubby! The hairdo on that pussy ain't gonna change any of that!♠️

Every now and then I let it grow out.
View attachment 7199585
The spread open legs of a married woman is the most desired embrace that a Bull can imagine!

Husband's don't know it, but when we say "hello" and give your wife that little friendly half hug at school, at church, at work, we are really thinking about how good a warm embrace her juicy thighs would feel instead!♠️

When we first meet our black bull my whole pubic area was totally hairless I used to have a total waxing hair removal, I was the first white women's pussy he had ever seen. He really fucked me hard and deeper than I had ever experienced before.
We arranged to meet the following week, he insisted that I grow my pubic hair back to its natural shape.we met the following week but my pubic hair was only a small growth. I am a natural brunette with dark pubic hair when fully grown it’s also very thick .
He really fucked me again better than I had ever experienced before with white guys . After three weeks of growing my pubic hair my pussy hair covered my pubic area completely with my pussy lips varly visible ,oooh my he had the hardest cock I had ever known.
He fucked me so hard I was having multiple orgasm’s , I felt his cock throbbing as he was pounding me , then he pulled out taking his cock in his hand, as begged him to fuck his cum in my cunt , he told me you white cuntting whore keep you white whores cunt open I’m going to fuck my cum over your hairy cunt bitch . He stoked his cock and started shooting his cum into my pubic hair telling me to rub it into my whores cunt you white fuck bitch .As I started rubbing his cum over my pussy and slipping my cum covered fingers into my cunt , I started having a really hard orgasm .
Ooh it was such a sluttish experience.

cheers pal nice of you to say
heres she is panties pulled aside and pussy on display

and panties off being made to present her bottom to a strict old guy who's attempting to teach her a lesson and put her in her place lol

she loved it as you can see by her teasing and distracting him so he played with her wet pussy rather than cane her naughty arse lol IMG20221007235128.jpg
View attachment 20201022_141718.mp4

Attachments

• IMG20221007235550.jpg
    IMG20221007235550.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 25
cheers pal nice of you to say
heres she is panties pulled aside and pussy on display

and panties off being made to present her bottom to a strict old guy who's attempting to teach her a lesson and put her in her place lol

she loved it as you can see by her teasing and distracting him so he played with her wet pussy rather than cane her naughty arse lol View attachment 7252685
View attachment 7252687
Oh yes, good eating

Back