Do black gangbang groups really exist?

I’d agree with a couple of previous posts.
Join a site like SDC. Plan a party and post that you’re looking for x number of black guys to join. There are lots of black single guys on SDC. I know some friends that have been successful organizing a fun night for their respective ladies by posting a get together.

There are people who will bail last min of course so a) be selective and b) over invite by a few. Worst case. They all show up.

The other option is to go to a swingers club. Most clubs will allow single guys on specific nights. . Of course the number of black guys will likely vary from city to city but I know Houston had plenty on singles nights. Getting them all to join…..easy. Just ask. Singles go to a swingers club for sex!

White couple with an attractive (40 something) female. We have tried for years to arrange a gangbang with a group of black males. Lets just say no success. We live in a small state (West Virginia), in a rural area. We can't even find single black males interested in white females. Wondering if there are any groups in nearby states???
A black bull found my wife in San Diego and he was part of a BBC gangbang group and they GB’d her and it was her first black bull, so yes they exist I know for a fact as my wife especially knows.

Back