Do black gangbang groups really exist?

White couple with an attractive (40 something) female. We have tried for years to arrange a gangbang with a group of black males. Let’s just say no success. We live in a small state (West Virginia), in a rural area. We can't even find single black males interested in white females. Wondering if there are any groups in nearby states???
In Indianapolis Indiana we have some pretty regularly. Also make to order for a gals wanting the experience! Typical parties every couple of months.

White couple with an attractive (40 something) female. We have tried for years to arrange a gangbang with a group of black males. Lets just say no success. We live in a small state (West Virginia), in a rural area. We can't even find single black males interested in white females. Wondering if there are any groups in nearby states???
Good morning, we're a 3 man bbc gangbang crew out of NYC. PM for connecting.

If you arrange iindependently you are all most committed. If you are a member of a sec club you're not committed to anything. You choose what you want when you want.

Our club even does STD screening verification. So anyone who tested that week gets to wear a special bracelet at the event. Just safer
Where?

There are several gang bang groups on AFF and also some on Doublelist. We have never contacted one of the groups but we have met many men from both of those sites.

We do get invited to BBC parties fairly often by some of the guys we've met from those sites and those are a ton of fun. There are also a few guys we've met that occasionaly invite us to their house or get a motel and invite some of their friends to join the fun.
Contact info?

I'm building a group of BBC that will be hosting in Nashville TN for gangbang events and I have a private location for it as well and it's totally designed for the gb environment
That should be great for all the Bachelorette parties that are in Nashville! Once the word gets out I bet y'all stay busy!

Back