Do black gangbang groups really exist?

Any groups in Seattle? Asking for a friend who just got her first vaccine dose yesterday and ready to get back in the game soon... with a bang! ah me lol.
Be sure to "document" your GB! I have been a follower since seeing your video...very HOT!:exciting::exciting::exciting:

I've heard of a few established groups but I think there are groups where a few guys just share the random women they hook up with

There are several gang bang groups on AFF and also some on Doublelist. We have never contacted one of the groups but we have met many men from both of those sites.

We do get invited to BBC parties fairly often by some of the guys we've met from those sites and those are a ton of fun. There are also a few guys we've met that occasionaly invite us to their house or get a motel and invite some of their friends to join the fun.

Dallas has several active groups that have regular parties. One travels around the country and puts on weekend meets in different places.

If you are in the Washington, DC Metro area we have an event coming up on July 30th that is shaping up really nice! We have 7 sexy couples which one of the wives wants a small gangbang. We have 2 very sexy single ladies and 2 gentlemen so far. We would love to add more sexy people. If you are a sexy couple, in shape single guy or a sexy single female feel free to inbox for details.

Attachments

• July 30th Not Pulling Out-2.jpg
    July 30th Not Pulling Out-2.jpg
    755.2 KB · Views: 146
Back