Do any other men or women find black women to be very sexy?

Black women epitomize what it means to be a woman: sexual, sensuous, alluring. They represent feminine nature in its purest, rawest form. They are a divine gift.

Damn, that must have been an experience 😳
It was indeed.

The lady spoken of was a debtors klerk at my old man's company her name is Jasmine.

I used to do vacational work during skool holidays in the companies automotive machine shop and got to know her during my time spent at the company.

She was is a tall, busty and naturally curvy Kenyan beauty that immigrated to South Africa as a baby.

At the age of 15 I had already developed an appreciation for large boobs and woman in general hence Jasmine would always catch my attention as she dresses very stylish and on most Fridays when it's was a more relaxed dress code at work even downright sexy, and not excluding that her exotic skin color intrigued me.

Having the fearless confidence of a horney young I took a chance and told one day that I thought she was beautiful and had amazing breasts (wouldn't do that now in an working environment, haha).

She was quite shy and I could see my compliment made her feel good but also uncertain.

That was the end of it for a while until a later date that same year during a stock take that I was paired up with her as my stock counting partner.

We worked together for the most part of that day with minimal chit chat and out of the blue she asked me if I would like to see her boobs?

Without thinking I said yes.

She suggested we go to a secluded part of the stores building we were working in where there was a lockable store room.

We made sure we weren't seen and locked ourselves in the store room.

By the time I had secured the store room door and turned around to face her she had already unbuttoned her blouse making bare her amazing boobs still in a lace bra.

She told me I may remove her bra which I completely fumbled at first from excitement but eventually got off.

With her bra removed she presented to me the most amazing pair of ebony breasts.

At first I just stood there in awe, until she asked me if I would like to touch them.

That was the surreal moment I became besotted with her as I reached out with both hands and cupped her perfect breasts.

Gently squeezing then, paying attention to their form and feel.

I probably stood there for a good 5 minutes just fondling her breasts.

She asked me if I wanted to kiss or suck on her nipples to which I obliged instantly.

She smelt so good and her large stiff nipples were perfect for sucking on.

By this time I had a huge hardon and it was visible, could not hide it from her.

In the midst of focusing on her breasts and sucking away at her nipples she reached down my coveral pants and grabbed my then throbing cock in her petite left hand.

She definitely knew how to handle a cock because she immediately started stroking my hard shaft, every now and then tugging at my ball sack.

It was evident we were both very exited and turned on at that time.

Unfortunately as Murphy would have it there was a call on the company PA system for her to go into the office and attend to a matter.

We both decided at that moment we should stop and compose ourselves before we get into trouble.

She dressed up and was the first to leave the store room, I stayed behind in the store room and took matters into my own hands so to speak 😄 whilst the memory of what just transpired was still fresh in my mind.

We met up later that day again to continue with stock take duties, needles to say it was near impossible to focus around her.

Some days went past and the school holidays came to an end, I went back to school and I saw much less of her.

Until one Friday that I came to the company after school because I needed to do a project for which I needed some materials and tools.

I bumped into her in the admin office block on my way to the tool room, she asked if she can walk with me to the tool room as she needed to drop of some documents at the workshop managers office.

We chatted as we walked and I told her she has been on my mind constantly, and that the memory of our initial encounter provided me with a lot of self pleasure.

She was very surprised to hear this but also happy, she asked me if I had the chance would I do it again to which I obviously replied, yes without a doubt.

She said that's good to know and that we should find a way to spend time together offsite where we won't be interrupted.

I asked her what does she have in mind and she said she stays in an apartment not far from work but has a flat mate.

Luckily her flat mate at the time worked between cities and out of every month spent a week here and there out of town.

We decided that when her flat mate goes out of town again she would let me know and I must come over to her flat on a weekend.

Back then cellphones exited but it was early days of Nokia 2110's and old shool 120 character sms messages.

About two weeks after our last seeing of each other at work I received an sms from her saying she will be alone at home over the weekend and if I want to come spend some time with her I am welcome.

We decided that I would meet her at her flat early on the Saturday morning.

Staying in a coastal town at the time and being a 15 year old young with a motorcycle I could get myself around, same as I would do when visiting mates in town.

Thus I never had to disclose where I was going or had to rely on parents for transport which made it easy for me to get around.

So on that Saturday morning around 9ish I rocked up at her flat, where se met me at the front door in some sexy figure hugging Jean's and a crop top showing her stomach and pierced naval.

We went inside and conversed some where we actually got to know a little bit about each other for the first time.

She told me that she was sent to south africa from Nyrobi, Kenya as a little girl to grow up with her aunt and uncle in order to have a decent schooling career and better opertunities for employment once done with school.

Post leaving school and after living a few years in Johannesburg she wanted to move away from the big city to a coastal town as she had a love for the sea, long story short this is how she ended up in the same coastal town as where I was based and ended up working for my dad's firm for quite a few years before we ever "officially" noticed each other and started interacting.

She also told me she has been single for most of her entire adult life as she's had many bad experiences with South African men in general.

I was happy to learn that she had a healthy apatite for sex and had always wanted to experience a white male and that if we progress I would be her first white male she is intimate with.

Similarly I told her I was still a virgin, which was the truth as at the age of 15 I had only fooled around with girls my own age or slightly older as I preferred older girls then as I do older woman now.

She was not at all bothered by the fact that I was a virgin or that I was a solid 18 years younger than her.

I was a beefy, solid and tall young so it was not to obvious that I was still in reality that much younger, as well as she was so beautiful and perfectly put together the age gap was hard to notice.

She definitely looked much younger than what she was.

After all the formalities were discussed and we were both eager to move forward with this adventure she leaned into me (we were sitting next to each other on a couch) and we kissed for the first time.

I can still remember her taste, she had some subtle fruity flavored chap stick or lip balm om her lips.

We kissed for a while, where the kissing lead to first base groping and petting and eventually to me removing her top and exposing her marvelous supple breasts for me to play with and fondle as we continued to kiss.

She eventually stopped the kissing and breast play, pushed me up against the back rest of the couch and sat down on her knees in front of me.

There she proceeded to undo my pants and at the same time asked me if I had ever had a blow job before, to which I answered honestly and said yes a few but none that were worth mentioning.

She told me that she would like to give me a blow job and asked if I wanted her to do so.

I told her I would love to experience my first proper blow job and she may do as she wishes.

She slipped off my pants and underwear exposing my already rock hard cock, she took it in her one hand and admired it a bit, tugging up and down for a while before she leaned forward and put my cock in her mouth.

To my surprise this felt way difrent from anything I had ever experienced at the time, the overwhelming sensation was driving me nuts and the more I reacted the harder and more vigorously she went to work on my cock with her mouth.

I tried my very best to last and before I could even send out a signal that I am close to the point of no return I busted a load deep inside her throat.

Best part was when I came in her mouth she did not stop, she continued to suck on my cock until it naturally started going placid.

It was a total new experience for me as it was the first blow job where I did not feel teeth biting my cock and where my cock was actually sucked way past just the tip as with the other amateur experiences I had before.

Not only the above but it was also the very first time my 15 year old cock had blown a load inside the mouth of a woman.

After comeing to grips whith what just went down, I thought she might be disappointed that I came so soon.

To my delight she was very please that she was able to give me so much pleasure that it made me loose control.

I sat there staring at her whilst trying to catch my breath, when she got back up to sit next to me on the couch, she leaned in again and cudled up to me just laying in my arms savoring the moment we just shared.

She was super sexy and very sensual, I knew immediately my first time having full blown sex with a woman was going to be something special if this occasion had to continue and go all the way as I hoped it would.

And I was not wrong, my wildest expectations were supercede that day.

We continued embracing each other when I told her it's now my turn to give her pleasure and I want to know what she wanted me to do as I did not just want to kick of doing something she did not like or want in that moment.

She was quick to tell me she liked being touched and loved foreplay as well as having her pussy eaten out.

Luckily being a penatrative virgin in those times meant you were either a dork or well versed / experienced in alternative ways to please girls.

In my case at 15 I had ample experience in foreplay and already discovered I loved eating pussy.

I then asked her if she can remove her jeans which she did, I helped of coarse.

Where after I removed the very cute laced panties she was wearing.

Right in front of my eyes for the first time was her gorgeous shaved pussy, which to my delight was exactly how I liked pussies then and even now.

For me a pussy must have some lips pertruding and exposed, innies are awesome too but I do like a pussy with some exposed lips, which as it turned out is exactly what she had.

I guided her to lay flat on her back on the couch with one leg up and over the backrest of the couch and the other leg hanging over the side if the couch with her crotch slightly angled towards me now kneeling on the floor in-between her legs perfectly positioned to go to work on her.

I started by feeling her up along her inner thighs with one hand and the other hand cupping one of her breasts closest to me.

Slowly working my way to where my hand touched her protruding pussy lips for the very first time.

I continued using one hand on her upper torso and breast whilst working my way into parting her pussy lips and gently just teasing the entry point into her pussy without getting to deep to soon.

She responded to my every input and move, and told me she likes what I am doing, it was evident to me too as she gripped my arm working her breasts as well as her other arm / hand griping the back rest of the couch so she can try and maintain some sort of control over her body.

Her pussy was so wet at this stage with indicated to me she is ready for me to advance with my technique.

I brought into play my other hand / arm that was previously attending to her breasts and uper torso in order for me to have both hands focused on her pussy.

With my left hand I parted her pussy lips properly, allowing me to see her juicy pink velvety insides for the first time.

The contrast of her dark skintone compared to the bright pink inside of her pussy was a sight to be hold of.

I then proceeded to place my right hands index finger and middle finger in the classical configuration into her pusy whilst keeping her lips parted with my left hand.

I slowly pushed my fingers in as deep as they could go, making sure to watch her reaction and to also get as much of her natural juices on my fingers to make for comfortable and easy fingering.

The tempo of my fingers sliding in and out of her pussy increased gradually, mixed in with some bending of my fingers and changing the orientation of my fingers every so often to give are a combination of sensations.

The left hand that was previously parting her pussy was now also in action and focused on her clit.

By now she was squirming and making all sorts of sexy sounds, gasping every now and then, soon this was further complimented by her body spasms which was my que that she could be close to orgasm.

In the midst of the finger banging I brought my mouth to her pussy and started eating whilst still working her insides with my fingers.

This intensified her breathing and the spasms became stronger and more frequent.

In between her gasps for air she whispered she is close to orgasming, i maintained rythem with both fingers, my tongue and everthing else I was doing.

Shortly thereafter she halfway sat up, her left hand now grasping at my head, pulling my face into her pussy almost suffocating me.

This was it she was having a intense orgasm and it was spectacular.

Spectacular in the sense that her body moved so sensually as she was building up to climax and including her orgasming as well as the feeling of accomplishment that this mere boy of only 15 years old was able to bring to orgasm this beautiful exotic beauty that laid bare before him.

I then gave her a moment to recover where after she suggested we move to the bed in her bedroom.

Oh, and I must mention she tasted so amazing.

Her natural juices was nectar in reality.

When we got to the bed in her room we laid down next to each other, we cudled and just enjoyed the sensation of bare skin touching bare skin.

In this moment I told her she was beautiful, which she truly was and still is.

And that i am honored to be laying next to her, which still rings true today when j think back or this day and other times where we connected similarly in moments of pleasure.

I truly was honored, for me it was one hell of a euphoric milestone in my life to loose my virginity to her.

Being only a young, doing what I was doing with her, and having the woman I was doing it with being so exotic, special and difrent to anyone else my age thay was sexually active at the time was truly a highlight or my life.

We laid together for about 20mins when we started kissing again, naturally both our hands where all over each other and my cock soon indicated it was ready for more.

Knowing I was a penatrative sex virgin she asked me again if I was sure that I wanted to go all the way.

I indicated that I am adamant I want her to be my first.

She loved that I said it like that and was exited that it will be the case.

Now at this time I was laying on my back on the bed with her sitting up beside me, her one hand slowly and gently stroking my cock just to keep the sexual tension at such a point where it's just enough but not to much to push me over the edge.

Me not having had to purposely put a condom on my cock before as there has not been a need for it until now, asked her if she would assist.

I had brought fresh condoms from the pharmacy earlier that morning.

To my surprise she obliged but in the same breath mentioned that she is on birth control and it's totally up to me if I want to use a condom.

Now even with never ever having been in this situation before I knew there would be a vast difrence between using a condom and not using a condom.

Given the weight of the imminent situation and the uniqueness of it all I opted for raw, no condom in play.

A decision that I would later be so very grateful for making.

She indicated that she was happy with my choice and that her personal preference is aligned with my call.

She stood up on the bed, stradled me and slowly started to squat down to the point where she was siting hunched hovering over me whilst gripping my cock in her one hand about 2 inches away from our genitals making contact for the first time.

She progress to lower herself for the last 2 inches where my cock head was now pressing up well against her pussy lips.

I could immediately feel the contact between us.

She parted her pussy lips with my cock but only so that my cock head is starting to enter her pussy.

Then.......

Euphoria as she lowers herself completely onto me, allowing her pussy to swallow my entire cock for the very first time ever.

A feeling I will never regret and could ever compare to anyone else that came after her.

I was experiencing so many first time feelings all at once.

The sight of having such a beautiful woman on top of me, amazing breasts and pretty face in my field of view and then of course her internal warmth enveloping all 7.5 inches of my rock hard young cock for the very first time ever.

Now she certainly had some sexual instincts and was very cognizant of what was happening to me for the first time.

Thus she did not move at all after lowering herself completely, she just sat there with our bodies 100% as one and put all her attention on me and my frame of mind.

She made sure I was climatized and fully aware of the feeling of proper full penatration.

After a few minutes she started moving her body, starting with gentle pelvic thrusts whilst letting me explore her upper body, breasts and face at the same time.

Making sure she reads my bodies responses correctly to not push me over the edge.

She then proceeded to lift herself off from sitting directly on top of me, back into a squatting position where there is just enough space between our bodies to keep me inside her and then also alow for some room for her to move up and down.

She put both her hands on my chest to stabilize herself and then proceeded to squat up and down, slowly at first, then a bit faster and ultimately up to the point where she was bouncing, so much so that her abundantly proportioned breasts were swaying around, memorizing me even further.

This went on for about 8 minutes.

Knowing now what I do about holding back and lasting during penetrative sex it's a miracle that I even lasted as long as i did then in that setting as a first experience.

None the less, I quickly became aware that I was nearing climax and I indicated same to her.

She slowed down instantly and leaned forward such that her breasts were in my face and she is able to kiss me passionately whilst still able to continue with moderate pelvic trusts.

She kept the rythem and soon there after I had my first penatrative sex orgasm, discharging my very first load of semen into a beautiful woman's pussy.

Not expecting my load to be that great as I had already orgasmed not to long before that during the blow job she gave me, I was properly surprised to learn that I am able to cum consecutively with a substantial amount of semen.

This was the cherry on the cake for both of us.

I could feel our combined fluids gushing inside her pussy as she continued to sit on top of me with my cock still inside her.

We stayed in that position for a while continuing to kiss and caress each other.

I cannot emphasize enough how sensual she was with me.

It was not just sex it was what I later understood to be love making.

She eventually lifted herself off and stood over me, parting her pussy showing me my cum inside her as it's dripping out.

I had truly and fully lost my virginity and had claimed my very first interracial experience as part of it.

Needless to say this was just the start of our journey together.

Following our first time we met up regularly, at least 2 to 3 times a month at first where we would be naked for a full day together each time.

Eventually I even started sleeping over and spending full weekends with her.

This carried on for the next 3 years until I was 18 and I was introduced to her flat mate as her "boyfriend", which opened up for even more opertunities where I could spend time with her.

At this time it was evident there was clearly something between us and friends, family and eventually co workers started asking questions which we thought the only response to would be the truth.

Eventually everyone around us was aware that we are in some form together, we were going out in public as well as showing affection towards each other in the open.

At first my parents were not to happy about it which was to be expected, however this was not as a result of the interacial component, and neither about the age difrence. More so about the fact that I was totally devoted to Jasmine and they were afraid that I would loose focus on my soon the start tertiary studies in engineering.

None the less my parents entertained the idea and we were finally able to be together unrestricted.

Eventually her room mate moved on and out and it presented me with the opertunity to bring her even closer to me as she would soon need to make alternative arrangements to cover her rent.

I suggested to her we move in together and that I would be her "flat mate", and can contribute to the rent.

Being a first year college student at the time meant I did not have much to contribute other than what I was earning doing after hours machining work for my dad's firm.

Thus we combined finances and were on the hunt for a new apartment that we could afford together.

We eventually found a quint one bedroom place that worked for both of us, and we moved in together towards the end of 2003.

We ended up living together until October 2008, a wholesome 5 years sleeping in the same bed as my ebony queen.

Unfortunately at the beginning of 2008 her sister whom still lived in Kenya fell ill and subsequently past away leaving their elderly mom without care, so she had to make the hard decision to move back to her native country to take care of her mom and sisters children.

It wasn't easy to let go as she had a good job in South Africa and we were going strong even with the odds of the age gap and difrent stages of life.

None the less, I supported her decision and made the initial trek with her to Kenya to help her settle in.

I stayed with her in her parental home for 3 months until it was time for me to come back to South Africa as it was time for me to qualify as an engineer after my studies and get stuck into a career of my own.

We stayed I'm contact, are still to this very day.

Eventually I met my now wife Jane (whom is fully aware of Jasmine) and have been married to Jane since mid 2009.

Since 2009 Jasmine has been to South Africa for visits and we see each other almost every time depending on where i am in the world as I started working offshore soon after getting married and still do.

It was only at around 2014 again that magic happened, In 2014 Jane and I was introduced to the swingers lifestyle by good friends of ours and this allowed us to have intimate sexual encounters with others without prejudice.

We have been swinging since and Jane on top of swinging is a shared hotwife as well.

Now in the beginning of 2015 I had to work throughout West Africa including Kenya for various oil majors and this opened up the opertunity for me to spend time with Jasmine when ever I was traveling through Kenya.

We would pick up right were we left of the last time we were intimately involved, we made love in Kenya as well as after 2015 when ever she was in South Africa again.

Jasmine also married in 2010's but was shortly after getting married divorced and then only casually dated, so it all fit together perfectly really well.

Late 2016 during one of Jasmine's visits to South Africa I had the privilege of having the ultimate MFF 3some with Jasmine and my wife Jane, it was magical and we have done this on numerous occasions since then.

Both Jasmine and my wife Jane are aware that I love experiencing other countries, cultures and sampling some of the local talents.

I have had the privilege of finding and experiencing woman from almost all countries I have visited, and of them all I rate the goddesses from West Africa and the middle east as top of the log for me.

It does however go without saying that the pinicle of my sexual life's journey has been and always will be Jasmine and my wife Jane.

As with both I grew and matured suxually as we learnt from each other, experimented and provided each other the space to fantasize and turn fantasies into realities.

Jasmine is now 58 years old and still as smashing as ever.

Similarly Jane is 38 and we are saving up for a holiday getaway in two years time when both Jasmine and Jane hit milestone birthdays.

I hope those that do take the time to read this throughly enjoy it as it's truly the highlight of my 40 years of life on this earth.

Oh boy! Brace! Brace!! Brace!!! The plantation super-c0on is about to give you an earful of his long-winded opinions about surveys and studies. And wear a raincoat to protect yourself from a spray of verbal diarrhea.
You are an incel troll just here on a campaign of bitterness and deflection! Beta males like you have meltdowns because you are weak, your body looks like chewed bubble gum, your shyte is too small and your sex game is wack as phuck and no women want to deal with a buster like you!

You're one of those beta male simps who always got used for foodie calls and never got laid in return for your simpin generosity! You're mad at me because you eventually figured out after you were done taking a woman out and feeding her, then dropping her off after only receiving a kiss on the cheek, she turned right around and called up a guy just like me to come over, and blow her back out, and eat the rest of those leftovers you bought!

That's why you mad at me because you know I've never taken a woman out for a date and didn't end up digging her guts out afterwards! That's why you mad at me because half the time the women were asking me out on a date and paying too, and that never happens to bubble gum built busters like you!

You mad because you know the reason why I left the vanilla dating game and joined the lifestyle because I got tired of all the marriage proposals coming at me and the broken heart accusations when all we were doing is just having NSA fun! You mad because women you can only dream about you know guys like me smash for recreational fun! You mad at me because the women that you simp for and would love to marry are a dime a dozen to a guy like me and I used to run through them like a track star but I'm mature and no longer play those games anymore or seek the thrill of the hunt, but you still mad because you know I can go back to doing it at anytime I would still be more successful with women than a beta male buster like you could ever imagine!

So get off of my nuts bro because 10 busters like you couldn't fade me at the same time!

You are an incel troll just here on a campaign of bitterness and deflection! Beta males like you have meltdowns because you are weak, your body looks like chewed bubble gum, your shyte is too small and your sex game is wack as phuck and no women want to deal with a buster like you!

You're one of those beta male simps who always got used for foodie calls and never got laid in return for your simpin generosity! You're mad at me because you eventually figured out after you were done taking a woman out and feeding her, then dropping her off after only receiving a kiss on the cheek, she turned right around and called up a guy just like me to come over, and blow her back out, and eat the rest of those leftovers you bought!

That's why you mad at me because you know I've never taken a woman out for a date and didn't end up digging her guts out afterwards! That's why you mad at me because half the time the women were asking me out on a date and paying too, and that never happens to bubble gum built busters like you!

You mad because you know the reason why I left the vanilla dating game and joined the lifestyle because I got tired of all the marriage proposals coming at me and the broken heart accusations when all we were doing is just having NSA fun! You mad because women you can only dream about you know guys like me smash for recreational fun! You mad at me because the women that you simp for and would love to marry are a dime a dozen to a guy like me and I used to run through them like a track star but I'm mature and no longer play those games anymore or seek the thrill of the hunt, but you still mad because you know I can go back to doing it at anytime I would still be more successful with women than a beta male buster like you could ever imagine!

So get off of my nuts bro because 10 busters like you couldn't fade me at the same time!
I actually had to Google it cuz ppl don't say buster any more. Lol Reminds me of the ol' TLC days.....no scrubs. 😉

I actually had to Google it cuz ppl don't say buster any more. Lol Reminds me of the ol' TLC days.....no scrubs. 😉
Yeah bro! It's a shame that I had to go there but every once in awhile a buster just needs to be G checks!

A buster is a: bioch of a man, a bioch azz ninja, a ho3 azz ninja, a phuck ninja, a punk azz ninja, a soy boy azz ninja, a need some milk azz ninja! 😂🤣

I find it real rich that some fools have the unmitigated nerve to come into this forum among us consenting adults and have the nerve to judge us when their presence here among us says that they ain't no better than us!

A troll like this is the equivalent of one those preachers who preach real hard against the rainbow 🌈 community yet they always getting exposed about their own hankering for bootchie cat!🤣

As long as I am not doing anything illegal or hurting anyone and what business is it of his or trolls like him what we do or who we do it with, or what color they are, or what anyone's mindset is about race?

At the end of that what it always comes down to is "he hate me because he ain't me"! Ol Buster!!!🤣😂

Peace bro!✌️

Yeah bro! It's a shame that I had to go there but every once in awhile a buster just needs to be G checks!

A buster is a: bioch of a man, a bioch azz ninja, a ho3 azz ninja, a phuck ninja, a punk azz ninja, a soy boy azz ninja, a need some milk azz ninja! 😂🤣

I find it real rich that some fools have the unmitigated nerve to come into this forum among us consenting adults and have the nerve to judge us when their presence here among us says that they ain't no better than us!

A troll like this is the equivalent of one those preachers who preach real hard against the rainbow 🌈 community yet they always getting exposed about their own hankering for bootchie cat!🤣

As long as I am not doing anything illegal or hurting anyone and what business is it of his or trolls like him what we do or who we do it with, or what color they are, or what anyone's mindset is about race?

At the end of that what it always comes down to is "he hate me because he ain't me"! Ol Buster!!!🤣😂

Peace bro!✌️
page forums GIF

Back