Do any cuckolds hang out with othe cuckolds?

I have had good chats online with other Cucks. Not so much in person cuck friends it is not so common at least not where they are open about it. I have met others no real in person friendships have really evolved.

From what I see Three things
1. Cuckolds tend to be a bit self absorbed so we like to talk about our wife more then hear about others
2. Some cuckolds are more fo-rce-d this way and it is just depressing
3. I am not bi and don't want to meet other cucks to play sexually with them,.

Last edited:
My wife had a girl friend who always hung out together and it turns out they went to meet and make sex with their bulls
After months my wife told me that her friend's husband is also a cuckold and she and her friend suggested that we all meet
It was very awkward but we agreed that we would all hang out at my wife's bull's apartment
We broke in there and the second bull also arrived
And that night me and the other cuckold got to eat several portions of cream pie

Three of my best friends are cuckolds. But I try to avoiding talking about cuckolding Those conversations can be painful. Two of them don't think they are cuckolds, so they get defensive. While at the same time they say if they were a cuckold they would be a better one then me.

Our long term bull we eventually get Introduced to his other cuckold couples. Either accidentally or intentionally.

One cuckold that's a good friend now that I've become very comfortable talking about cuckolding with him. He was a work friend at first that heard a lot of the rumors about my wife and I. One day he asked me if the some of the rumors were. He said if they were true if he could ask me a few questions to help him in a situation he was in.

Three of my best friends are cuckolds. But I try to avoiding talking about cuckolding Those conversations can be painful. Two of them don't think they are cuckolds, so they get defensive. While at the same time they say if they were a cuckold they would be a better one then me.

Our long term bull we eventually get Introduced to his other cuckold couples. Either accidentally or intentionally.

One cuckold that's a good friend now that I've become very comfortable talking about cuckolding with him. He was a work friend at first that heard a lot of the rumors about my wife and I. One day he asked me if the some of the rumors were. He said if they were true if he could ask me a few questions to help him in a situation he was in.
Where are you located?

I think this probably counts:

A long time ago I told my husband I had slept with at least one of his guy friends, but wouldn't say who .When I said that, it really was just the one guy the one time.

It has been several years since, and I have since slept with a bunch of the guys in our combined friend group...

My husband knows that when he is hanging out with all his guy friends, at least one of them banged me once. I am certain he doesn't suspect that I've been with a lot of them 😮😀

Back