Destroyed married white pussies.

It will happen she like the idea but she’s afraide about the size
Well perhaps you need to find a guy not so big and work up to a big one, I have to say my first time was with a black guy who was huge but I was so horny I didn’t care but you can find black men who aren’t huge bulls, in fact most are not as big as everyone makes them out to be, or get some varied sized toys and work on her once she is wet size will not be as big a deal as it sounds. Our pussy’s were made to stretch, for me I love to feel over size

Well perhaps you need to find a guy not so big and work up to a big one, I have to say my first time was with a black guy who was huge but I was so horny I didn’t care but you can find black men who aren’t huge bulls, in fact most are not as big as everyone makes them out to be, or get some varied sized toys and work on her once she is wet size will not be as big a deal as it sounds. Our pussy’s were made to stretch, for me I love to feel over size
We still have some big toys, and she know when she’s wet she take it entirely without problems. Thank for the advise ;)

Back