deletrd

Me and my wife don’t see it the way most people see it. We are both bi and we have shared other people since the beginning of our marriage. First it was only girls, then we moved to men too. From our perspective its us using the bull for our pleasure, its like a toy, he’ll be the one doing as we say, and not the other way around

Me and my wife don’t see it the way most people see it. We are both bi and we have shared other people since the beginning of our marriage. First it was only girls, then we moved to men too. From our perspective its us using the bull for our pleasure, its like a toy, he’ll be the one doing as we say, and not the other way around

Attachments

• IMG_0768.jpeg
    IMG_0768.jpeg
    163.1 KB · Views: 176
For as long as I can remember, there was something about being humiliated and dominated by black men that turned me on like nothing else. Being instructed to clean up after a black man's intense sessions with my wife, the thought of licking every drop of his potent seed from between her plump, pink lips, sends shivers down my spine in both terror and anticipation. I crave the humiliation that comes with knowing that it takes a black man's cock to truly make her scream in pleasure like never before.

As much as I hate myself for admitting it out loud, there is something incredibly arousing about being reduced to nothing more than an obedient cum receptacle for my wife and her black lover's enjoyment. The thought of seeing him unload his thick seed deep inside her tight pussy while I kneel at his feet, eagerly awaiting permission to clean up after them fills me with both shameful embarrassment and insatiable desire all rolled into one delicious package.

Sometimes embracing our true nature is the only way towards finding real happiness and fulfillment in life. So here I am, a once-proud white husband now reduced to nothing more than an obedient cocksucker and cum eater at the mercy of dominant black men's every whim.

Back