Deep In South Texas

SOTXLATINA

Couple
Real Person
Attractive, sexy, educated business woman in the most Southern part of Texas.

Please forward me a private message if you are in the area.

I have a busy schedule so communicating via BTW is key. If we are attracted to each and decide to meet - discreteness is a must. This where we must act like we just met as I do have business friends that frequent the area restaurants.

I enjoy pleasant conversations with polite people over a ******* or dinner in a public setting. I have friends everywhere. You never know. You may like my friends more than me.

Most importantly, help me make this a fun experience.

I have a busy schedule so communicating via BTW is key. If we are attracted to each and decide to meet - discreteness is a must. This where we must act like we just met as I do have business friends that frequent the area restaurants.

I enjoy pleasant conversations with polite people over a ******* or dinner in a public setting. I have friends everywhere. You never know. You may like my friends more than me.

Best of luck u sexy, wish i was near

Sounds like fun. I'm interested 😁

Attempting to repost for 2021. Hopefully COVID are lifted.

Back