Dear Hot Ladies!!!Do you suck dick after Anal ?

Mah

Male
Just wanted to check do you suck dick after Anal sex..

My wife says she can't because of smell .

Ladies do you suck after Anal if yes don't you smell?

Why not? Its my ass. Besides im enjoying the moment not overthinking things.
Yes that is entirly how a TRue BBC whore feels and its proof when a white bareback bull loving woman sucks that bull clean of all that ******* fucked soo deep up your ass like only bbc can do and that superior bbc load is felt pumping so deep into your guts, its a god damn honor to smell and taste that dirty bull cock and bbc load together and every whore should do it until they crave it and never gag ! that is the wonderful diferrence between converted white woman and non..

Yes that is entirly how a TRue BBC whore feels and its proof when a white bareback bull loving woman sucks that bull clean of all that ******* fucked soo deep up your ass like only bbc can do and that superior bbc load is felt pumping so deep into your guts, its a god damn honor to smell and taste that dirty bull cock and bbc load together and every whore should do it until they crave it and never gag ! that is the wonderful diferrence between converted white woman and non..
This was one of the worst things I’ve ever read. I think you have to hate women to write like that.

Back