Dealing with a BBC who wants to steal my gf

Cuck&QoSGF

Male
Gold Member
We are very much in the swinger lifestyle and she is already really into black men (not a QoS...yet). Over time, I have fully accepted her desire and now fully support her in being completely sexually satisfied by BBC.

At one party, a well-known bull in the community basically appropriated my gf in front of me and fucked her incredibly savagely on the bed. At the time I wasn't the cuck I am now and was upset and jealous of what he was doing to her. My gf decided to stay the night with him instead. My gf's friend basically told me by text that he completely had his way with her for the night. She called me the next day saying it was just for fun and being the good bf I accepted it and even picked her up at the party house. They exchanged numbers.

Over the next several months, the bull and my gf build a very intense sexual relationship. She often goes to see him after we go out. Sometimes I know about it sometimes I don't. She tells me the sex is incredible. Sometimes the guy's friend joins. I am never present when they meet and I let her do what she wants, despite the humiliation and jealousy.

He also tells her that she should be in a polyamorous relationship, and often compares how better he is to me. He says that she can stay with him more often. Gf tells me she is not interested in a relationship with him but they clearly have a connection and she loves having hardcore sex with him.

She expressed her desire to do a fun night next week at a hotel. She didn't mention him yet but it will likely come up, or do I bring it up? Should I just suck it up and let him continue having his way with her? I know also multiple guys may be involved.

Do you guys have any experience with bulls aggressively pursuing your gf or wife?

We are very much in the swinger lifestyle and she is already really into black men (not a QoS...yet). Over time, I have fully accepted her desire and now fully support her in being completely sexually satisfied by BBC.

At one party, a well-known bull in the community basically appropriated my gf in front of me and fucked her incredibly savagely on the bed. At the time I wasn't the cuck I am now and was upset and jealous of what he was doing to her. My gf decided to stay the night with him instead. My gf's friend basically told me by text that he completely had his way with her for the night. She called me the next day saying it was just for fun and being the good bf I accepted it and even picked her up at the party house. They exchanged numbers.

Over the next several months, the bull and my gf build a very intense sexual relationship. She often goes to see him after we go out. Sometimes I know about it sometimes I don't. She tells me the sex is incredible. Sometimes the guy's friend joins. I am never present when they meet and I let her do what she wants, despite the humiliation and jealousy.

He also tells her that she should be in a polyamorous relationship, and often compares how better he is to me. He says that she can stay with him more often. Gf tells me she is not interested in a relationship with him but they clearly have a connection and she loves having hardcore sex with him.

She expressed her desire to do a fun night next week at a hotel. She didn't mention him yet but it will likely come up, or do I bring it up? Should I just suck it up and let him continue having his way with her? I know also multiple guys may be involved.

Do you guys have any experience with bulls aggressively pursuing your gf or wife?
I think your gf likes it and she just telling you aome bullshit.

Everything you described sounds absolutely perfect for all of you, what is the problem? Enjoy it!

You wrote:
“Gf tells me she is not interested in a relationship with him but they clearly have a connection and she loves having hardcore sex with him.”

You need to dump her. She is not respecting you at all. You will be better off without her.

"Should I just suck it up and let him continue having his way with her?"

Suck it up? How about suck him off. Sounds like you are in the place in your cuckolding journey where you should just suck him when commanded, and let the superior man fuck your girl. Maybe your girlfriend will throw you a mercy fuck on occasion, or you can eat her pussy when commanded.

What I get from your story is that she made a huge statement the way she cuckolded you, not caring about your feelings and that you were not yet emotionally ready for this. If anything, spending the night with him despite your annoyance, clearly shows a ruthless slut, and an equally cold-hearted friend, texting you the humiliating details of your girlfriend's vicious all-night-long fuckery!

On the other side of the coin, it seems that your compliance towards this event of pure sexual arrogance, was pretty much expected by her.
In fact, you've lost any future negotiation advantage the moment you've pathetically agreed to pick her up early in the morning. She's slut full of confidence who effortlessly put you in your place overnight! Can you blame her? Probably not!

Regarding the bull though, especially if he has a reputation in the community, I would expect him to respect the boundaries more to keep his image and professionalism level high. Unfortunately, there are black bulls out there who love destroying relationships & marriages as a sport. They target couples who don't have a backbone confronting them and females who would do anything to keep worshiping their veiny black cock.

I suspect that your question "Should I just suck it up and let him continue having his way with her?" is rhetorical.
You already know that "sucking it up" is literally the story of your life when it comes to her and I bet you'll do exactly the same after the hotel takeover, when she comes home with a QOS tattoo on her white, full-of-red-handprints ass!
Enjoy the journey mate. Love it or hate it, that's all you can do!

I have warned Many a couple or husband about Bulls taking they're wives Away from them. It's why I always say boundaries need to be set ,Rules established. If you not strong enough to stand up for your wife Don't get in the game cause she can and will be taken from you

Exactly! Boundaries need to be done and I suggest period reviews to update those rules and boundaries because this is dynamic lifestyle.

I have warned Many a couple or husband about Bulls taking they're wives Away from them. It's why I always say boundaries need to be set ,Rules established. If you not strong enough to stand up for your wife Don't get in the game cause she can and will be taken from you
I know,some people take this way overboard sometimes with trying to play the role. It's supposed to be erotic fun for everyone,

Refer
The real question here is did you make this story up all on your own, or did you completely plagiarize it from a website, or did you create a collage based on several stories and videos you were jerking off to?
Agree with you. OP is full of *******. Read his other posts. He contradicts himself all over the place.

Thread 'Am I gay? Specifically for BBC?'
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/am-i-gay-specifically-for-bbc.301456/

*edited to make it clear I am referring to OP

Last edited:
Refer

Agree with you. OP is full of *******. Read his other posts. He contradicts himself all over the place.

Thread 'Am I gay? Specifically for BBC?'
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/am-i-gay-specifically-for-bbc.301456/

*edited to make it clear I am referring to OP
Ahhh I see. Ok it sounded funny but I thought you were a bystander doing a drive by lol. I just like to point out the storytellers here. If you don’t have a real life story to tell then just enjoy reading the people who do. There is no need for fiction unless you want to point out that it is.

Back