Day jobs of a hotwife?

She has her next Job in hell, Devil is waiting for her. And you @HammerHer who are you to call her slut? Devil himself?
Respectless people here over and over!
Most likely the disrespect you perceived isn't that at all- many women in the lifestyle embrace the sexual liberation and are the first to call themselves slut. If you are that insecure over words, not sure you being here is a good thing as there are too many hangups in your closet to let go and just enjoy the closeness and fun that grow from time playing together.

Most likely the disrespect you perceived isn't that at all- many women in the lifestyle embrace the sexual liberation and are the first to call themselves slut. If you are that insecure over words, not sure you being here is a good thing as there are too many hangups in your closet to let go and just enjoy the closeness and fun that grow from time playing together.
Thank you for your explanation. I think you are Right. I do Not call myself a slut. I am a wife with using my Brain in my Head, Not only between the legs.
I should think about ending wasting my time here, but the creators of this bitches Board didn‘t implement an end Account function .

Thank you for your explanation. I think you are Right. I do Not call myself a slut. I am a wife with using my Brain in my Head, Not only between the legs.
I should think about ending wasting my time here, but the creators of this bitches Board didn‘t implement an end Account function .
Understandable, my wife and I do not buy this whole simpering cuck BS that is shoved down everyone's throat here. It is good that you do use reason based on your own experiences and beliefs for what you do/don't do.
Believe you would email the Admins regarding account termination as I have not seen that button to close account perusing the many menus here. Whether you go or stay, good luck in your search...

Back