Custom Fakes - Your dreams come true [photos and videos]

Hello everybody.
I'm offering fake services (photos and videos) in practically every style you want.

I'm new here and I found the forum's proposal interesting =]
I've been fake for a few years on other forums and most of the requests are about the BNWO world. So I have tons of stuff made here. I know I don't have any reviews yet, as I created the account yesterday, but I'm trustworthy and you'll soon see in the comments.

So, here's the deal: order as many fakes as you want and I'll make them within the shortest possible time.
Payment will only be made when I complete the service. No advance payments (until we have a relationship of mutual trust), as there are many scammers out there and I understand your caution.
I will take a print from my computer demonstrating that your fakes are ready. Only after this do you make the payment. Once the fakes are ready (and you will see from the photo I will send you) there is no reason not to send them to you, therefore, the service is SAFE and PRIVATE.
Feel free to ask me for samples of previous work to evaluate what I can do before placing the order.

Important points:
- Tell me what styles or scenarios do you want
- I need at least 2 good, clear face photos
- Paypal account or Gift Cards (amazon)
- The prices/values are very low for the quality I deliver.

We can negotiate prices depending on the order quantity and also on a second order onwards. I also accept weekly deliveries at reduced prices.
As the fakes are customized i do research to look for a model with a similar physique to your girl so that it is as realistic as possible. Making a personalized fake takes a lot of time and dedication, but the results are incredible. Remember these fakes are for eternity lol ;):love:

C
ontact me via pm.
SESSION: 051953b6869632ecb471df59826e732dd805afcbd15ba9309830bff8ebeecb3861
Cya!

Samples bellow:
Do my qos hotwife

Back