Cum Eating

While my bisexuality begins and ends with eating another dude's load (no sucking c**k for me) I LOVE me a snowball! Or having a woman stick her tongue down your throat right after she was swallowing a black rod/suckin' balls/licking asshole.. yes sir yum yum!

Here's a pic of my dessert from the other night courtesy of my homegirl and her black bf 😋 I also have a couple snowball vids if anyone wants to see??
View attachment 7480786
would love to see them!

Si bien mi bisexualidad comienza y termina tragándome la leche de otro tipo (no me gusta chupar vergas), ¡me ENCANTAN las bolas de nieve! O que una mujer te meta la lengua por la garganta justo después de tragarse una verga negra, chupar bolas o lamer el culo... ¡Sí, señor, qué rico!

Aquí hay una foto de mi postre de la otra noche cortesía de mi amiga y su novio negro. 😋 También tengo un par de videos de bolas de nieve si alguien quiere verlos.
View attachment 7480786
i want

My wife loves fucking multiple black guys at a time. She says their is no such thing as too many black cocks. There also is no such thing as too much cum from black cocks. I love it when her cunt gets totally filled up and I then get the honor of cleaning it all up. I don't know if many know this, but cum contains lots of hormones and enzymes that makes cum satisfying and addictive. And guess what? Cum from black men contains a lot more of these hormones and enzymes. I could eat it all day long, for breakfast, lunch and dinner then a night time snack. I am addicted.
Wow i know a lot of guys like that mostly Cds but still there must be some truth to it although i can not relate. I hate the taste of cum and some loads are clear and runny and some are thick and chunky eww gross lol. I never get used to it and it stays in my throat and it burns for a long time afterwards. I really hate to swallow and i gag every time but i still do it and even offer it. Usually if possible i just hold in down in my throat and squeeze the balls until hes done so that way i dont have to taste it lol.

Do other cucks out there have the same yearning to eat black cum as I do? As a white slave cuck serving my wife and her black lovers, I find myself yearning to slurp up her black lovers' cum. In fact, after my wife has sex with a black lover, I always beg for the used cum. I am not allowed contact with my wife's pussy, It is for black use only. So I am not allowed to lick up her creampies. I have to wait for any cum that drips out of her pussy onto the floor, or sometimes she puts some with her hand or foot and lets me lick it off her hand or foot. When my wife wants to give me a little "reward" for good behavior, she will sometimes use a condom when she fucks her black boyfriend, and then feed it to me in front of her boy friend. She will be sit on the couch with her boyfriend and dangle the used condom filled with cum above me as I kneel naked on the floor and beg to be fed the cum. She will then let me masturbate as she drips the cum out of the condom into my mouth as I eagerly swallow and then drops the condom in my mouth for me to slurp clean of every drop of cum like a pathetic cuck, as I say "Thank you, Ma'am" and "Thank you, Sir" and have my pathetic slave cuck sex masturbating while slurping up her boyfriend's cum. Although we have not done this yet, my wife has talked about feeding me cum directly from her black lover's cock when she is on her period and does not feel like fucking, and instead gives a hand job to her boyfriend. She said she will have me kneeling naked there with my mouth wide open near his cock, ready to receive the cum in my mouth and on my face when he cums. That excites me and I can't wait. Do other cucks have similar thoughts and experiences?

Attachments

• 1000001093.jpg
    1000001093.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 3
It is an acquired taste best indulged when horny and a little *******.

Especially if your in a femdom marriage my wife absolutely loves to humiliate me. She is not very discreet she gets off on letting people see her with her man it makes her really horny. We were invited to a party by a woman my wife knows . It was outdoors a patio party the tiki torches . My wife said go and I’ll meet you there I have things to do. My wife Shows up and says this is my friend would mind an extra guest Emily the hosts says oh come in. My wife and her lover sitting eating together I’m sitting on this outdoor love seat my wife and her boyfriend comes up to me and says sit over there and they sit together he puts his arm around my wife and as the night went on they were kissing. When we left they walked together and I walked behind them. I guess a lot of the wife’s really enjoyed seeing it ,the husbands not so much lol
Good stuff, can we hear some more stories?

Back