Cum Eating

How do you tell your husband to clean you up, is it straight forward like he knows his job and do the deed, or do you trick him into eating your pussy not knowing it is full of another mans seed.
If he is a cuckold he will probably be submissive. Licking the bulls cum is like accepting his place in the dynamic, but also showing reassurance and love to his wife/gf.

It would be disrespectful to use a towel. To me that gives a sign of disapproval.

Ofcourse this is my vision. It’s totally possible to not do this act. To each their own form of cuckolding :)

We joke that I have probably swallowed more sperm than she ever will, even though I am straight, by going down on her after she has been with her Lovers. It's probably true too. While she does suck her Lovers off, they mostly cum DEEP inside her belly with her BEGGING for their sperm. It fulfills her needs to satisfy her Lovers that way. Making them enjoy sex SO much that the EXPLODE inside of her. She has expressed a desire to "see you take it from the source", meaning suck her Lovers cock but luckily there is little chance of this happening........her Lovers believe she is cheating with them to get what she doesn't get at home so they don't know I am aware of the affair. I'd probably do it for her if she insisted, so I;m pretty happy woth things like they are.......no chance because they don't know I know, LOL. CW

At the time of her first BBC we were still noobies. We were experimenting for a year without actual sex with others. The year after we decided to take the next step. Her second FWB was black, and stayed around for some time. She said it was the best sex she has had. Since we were new to the lifestyle, we agreed on using condoms. She broke that rule only 2 nights fucking him. (She was already on birth control at the time)

I'm never present when she plays, but come over when she is done. So after her first condomless experience, I came to her dorm. She was lying in her bed, having cum on her belly and slightly dripping out of her pussy. She was touching it a little while she said: "look baby, he came so much". I was overwhelmed by jealousy because she broke the rule. The feeling of being cucked stopped me from being upset.

She ordered me to come to bed and lick her pussy because she was sore. I protested a little for obvious reasons. She answered that she would like to taste her after this moment. Later she found that me licking her clean made her feel loved, that someone is there for her after. Like a sign of submission and aftercare.

I have eaten cum from her stretched ass and pussy ever since. Now with her longterm black boyfriend it's no different.
You are a fine Beta white cuckold husband to take good care of your white slut wife after black have finished shooting their black baby making cum loads deep into into your loving white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb.

We joke that I have probably swallowed more sperm than she ever will, even though I am straight, by going down on her after she has been with her Lovers. It's probably true too. While she does suck her Lovers off, they mostly cum DEEP inside her belly with her BEGGING for their sperm. It fulfills her needs to satisfy her Lovers that way. Making them enjoy sex SO much that the EXPLODE inside of her. She has expressed a desire to "see you take it from the source", meaning suck her Lovers cock but luckily there is little chance of this happening........her Lovers believe she is cheating with them to get what she doesn't get at home so they don't know I am aware of the affair. I'd probably do it for her if she insisted, so I;m pretty happy woth things like they are.......no chance because they don't know I know, LOL. CW
You must be thrilled every time you hear your wife "BEGGING black men to shoot their black baby making cum loads deep into your loving white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb.

Do other cucks out there have the same yearning to eat black cum as I do? As a white slave cuck serving my wife and her black lovers, I find myself yearning to slurp up her black lovers' cum. In fact, after my wife has sex with a black lover, I always beg for the used cum. I am not allowed contact with my wife's pussy, It is for black use only. So I am not allowed to lick up her creampies. I have to wait for any cum that drips out of her pussy onto the floor, or sometimes she puts some with her hand or foot and lets me lick it off her hand or foot. When my wife wants to give me a little "reward" for good behavior, she will sometimes use a condom when she fucks her black boyfriend, and then feed it to me in front of her boy friend. She will be sit on the couch with her boyfriend and dangle the used condom filled with cum above me as I kneel naked on the floor and beg to be fed the cum. She will then let me masturbate as she drips the cum out of the condom into my mouth as I eagerly swallow and then drops the condom in my mouth for me to slurp clean of every drop of cum like a pathetic cuck, as I say "Thank you, Ma'am" and "Thank you, Sir" and have my pathetic slave cuck sex masturbating while slurping up her boyfriend's cum. Although we have not done this yet, my wife has talked about feeding me cum directly from her black lover's cock when she is on her period and does not feel like fucking, and instead gives a hand job to her boyfriend. She said she will have me kneeling naked there with my mouth wide open near his cock, ready to receive the cum in my mouth and on my face when he cums. That excites me and I can't wait. Do other cucks have similar thoughts and experiences?
Bi cuckold!

Do other cucks out there have the same yearning to eat black cum as I do? As a white slave cuck serving my wife and her black lovers, I find myself yearning to slurp up her black lovers' cum. In fact, after my wife has sex with a black lover, I always beg for the used cum. I am not allowed contact with my wife's pussy, It is for black use only. So I am not allowed to lick up her creampies. I have to wait for any cum that drips out of her pussy onto the floor, or sometimes she puts some with her hand or foot and lets me lick it off her hand or foot. When my wife wants to give me a little "reward" for good behavior, she will sometimes use a condom when she fucks her black boyfriend, and then feed it to me in front of her boy friend. She will be sit on the couch with her boyfriend and dangle the used condom filled with cum above me as I kneel naked on the floor and beg to be fed the cum. She will then let me masturbate as she drips the cum out of the condom into my mouth as I eagerly swallow and then drops the condom in my mouth for me to slurp clean of every drop of cum like a pathetic cuck, as I say "Thank you, Ma'am" and "Thank you, Sir" and have my pathetic slave cuck sex masturbating while slurping up her boyfriend's cum. Although we have not done this yet, my wife has talked about feeding me cum directly from her black lover's cock when she is on her period and does not feel like fucking, and instead gives a hand job to her boyfriend. She said she will have me kneeling naked there with my mouth wide open near his cock, ready to receive the cum in my mouth and on my face when he cums. That excites me and I can't wait. Do other cucks have similar thoughts and experiences?

Attachments

• ich bin stolz sperma schlucker zu sein.jpg
    ich bin stolz sperma schlucker zu sein.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 31
  • wichse vom Boden auflecken .jpg
    wichse vom Boden auflecken .jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 31
I have been cleaning my wife's creampies since the very beginning over 100 different black men well over 500 times with repeats it is one of my favorite things it has on more than one occasion caused me to cum in my own panties without touching myself just from smelling and cleaning her cum filled pussy
That is so hot

I don't judge anyone. When I was offered Tom's wife to be her first big black cock in his house with his Approval? How could I say no.
I had one rule. I had to use condoms. So I got a Trojan Magnum XL and brought it to their house
When Liz was ready for it. O got between her legs put them over my shoulders and just before I was about to drive it in she reached down slid off the condom tossed it at Tom looked at me grabbed my hips and pulled me in. Bareback. Skin to skin
After I was done fuckin her pussy. I filled it full of my cum. Stood up. She looked at Tom and said
Dinners ready. Spread her cum filled pussy and told him I over. I watched him lick her pussy clean.

My wife loves fucking multiple black guys at a time. She says their is no such thing as too many black cocks. There also is no such thing as too much cum from black cocks. I love it when her cunt gets totally filled up and I then get the honor of cleaning it all up. I don't know if many know this, but cum contains lots of hormones and enzymes that makes cum satisfying and addictive. And guess what? Cum from black men contains a lot more of these hormones and enzymes. I could eat it all day long, for breakfast, lunch and dinner then a night time snack. I am addicted.

While my bisexuality begins and ends with eating another dude's load (no sucking c**k for me) I LOVE me a snowball! Or having a woman stick her tongue down your throat right after she was swallowing a black rod/suckin' balls/licking asshole.. yes sir yum yum!

Here's a pic of my dessert from the other night courtesy of my homegirl and her black bf 😋 I also have a couple snowball vids if anyone wants to see??
1000006047.jpg

Back