cuckolding random people

hihello

Male
From
Canada
Hi, Ladies, Bulls and Cucks,

One thing I like to do and I want to mention it is whenever i am in public, I intentionally keep looking at white girls nipples when they wear a light top that shows their tities when they have a white man with them. Because I know inside every white men a cuckold and when you let your girl do something like that you are a cuck and want people/bulls to look at her so we will.

Never had an incident except one time where the couple wanted to chat and have fun time but we did not end up having sex.

Anyone here has made their girl go public with her chest details appearing?

Hi, Ladies, Bulls and Cucks,

One thing I like to do and I want to mention it is whenever i am in public, I intentionally keep looking at white girls nipples when they wear a light top that shows their tities when they have a white man with them. Because I know inside every white men a cuckold and when you let your girl do something like that you are a cuck and want people/bulls to look at her so we will.

Never had an incident except one time where the couple wanted to chat and have fun time but we did not end up having sex.

Anyone here has made their girl go public with her chest details appearing?
No. But wife does dress to impress.

Because I know inside every white men a cuckold and when you let your girl do something like that you are a cuck and want people/bulls to look at her so we will.
I highly suggest you not approach random people like that. In society the percentage of people into this is extremely small. You’re going to approach the wrong couple and get hurt.

Back