Cuckolding between rivals

xlove19

Couple
There are many unsolved disputes among the nations of the world which creates political tension among them making them rivals to some extant. Like UK and Argentina, India and Pakistan, Turkey and Greece etc. But despite of political tension a vast majority of common people of these nations has no issue with each other. So my question is that any cuckold or bull found play mate from politically rival nation. If it doesn't bother you please share number of experiences and a bit detail.
From my side we are from Pakistan. We have no physical experience yet but my wife was chatting with an Indian guy through Facebook and on his request she sent her full nudes to him. In fact she asked me to click these nudes and send through her fb I'd. But unfortunately instead of praising her beauty he made some harsh comments which left her sad and she disconnected with him. But this was an amazing moment for me.
So now your turn

Last edited:
There are many unsolved disputes among the nations of the world which creates political tension among them making them rivals to some extant. Like UK and Argentina, India and Pakistan, Turkey and Greece etc. But despite of political tension a vast majority of common people of these nations has no issue with each other. So my question is that any cuckold or bull found play mate from politically rival nation. If it doesn't bother you please share number of experiences and a bit detail.
From my side we are from Pakistan. We have no physical experience yet but my wife was chatting with an Indian guy through Facebook and on his request she sent her full nudes to him. In fact she asked me to click these nudes and send through her fb I'd. But unfortunately instead of praising her beauty he made some harsh comments which left her sad and she disconnected with him. But this was an amassing moment for me.
So now your turn
Ok I’ll take the opportunity to tell you our “rival “ story . We are in South Africa, needless to mention the apartheid that we lived under until 94 when it was abolished. Rivalry I’d say is government business which influenced some people. Having sex with other races could land you in jail for atleast six months for first offenders, and on top of that every one will despise you once you did your time. Many guys I knew caught with a black partner for example committed suïcide . Asian cases was unheard of . After advertising in a secluded magazine we met a guy who introduced himself of Turkish decent but he was Indian . My wife took a liking in him and we would meet on a regular basis at a international hotel. Of all the guys that fucked her she reckon he was the best. Later he introduced us to a friend of his whom she went and worked for, for about three years sharing and renting her to his friends, she was well payed and well fucked during that period. Only told me few years after she left when he sold business and left for overseas . By that time she was well established under the Indian guys. She also had a few gb where I happily participated. She had many more Indian guys fucking her than white guys , she loved the Indian guys. I had three Indian ladies with whom I had various encounters with. She later on did have a few encounters with other races after abolishing of apartheid. I always enjoyed watching her enjoying herself with the taboo fruit. That is basically my story. Please tell your wife not to take guys like that to heart . They’re not worth looking back upon . Hope you and your wife find the fun you’re searching for. I know we did . This one’s for your wife 💋P.S. you may show us your wife if you want to 😜

From my side we are from Pakistan. We have no physical experience yet but my wife was chatting with an Indian guy through Facebook and on his request she sent her full nudes to him. In fact she asked me to click these nudes and send through her fb I'd. But unfortunately instead of praising her beauty he made some harsh comments which left her sad and she disconnected with him. But this was an amazing moment for me.
So now your turn
We r Indian. Similar incident happened with us.

This is such a huge turn on for me too! My wife and I are from the Philippines. For centuries we have been under foreign occupation. Our men were out ploughing the fields and fighting wars whereas our women gladly spread their legs for our oppressors.

We are no longer occupied but we see a continued trend in the preferences of our women. Many of us go overseas to work and I see most filipinas in the arms of foreign men. I have realized that resistance is futile at this point 😇

Its better to have cuckold experience than having cheating housewife. Like men who chose to have sex with different women, what is wrong with women, even they like to taste. But with the cuckold, its within the boundaries. There is no question of cheating or having affair. We both are loyal to each other and share everything when it comes to sexual pleasure.

Back