Cuckold

I'm a str8 bbc, I really like having sex with wives while their husbands watch and enjoy them self, but lately I've started fantasizing about a bit of a kinky situation like her husband will involve more andc start sucking my cock and licking my balls and helping me fuck his wife real good until I cum in his wife's pussy and he's cleaning up my mess and sucking and cleaning my dick Anyone who has the same kind of fantasy please share you fantasy and tell us about your experience

I'm a str8 bbc, I really like having sex with wives while their husbands watch and enjoy them self, but lately I've started fantasizing about a bit of a kinky situation like her husband will involve more andc start sucking my cock and licking my balls and helping me fuck his wife real good until I cum in his wife's pussy and he's cleaning up my mess and sucking and cleaning my dick Anyone who has the same kind of fantasy please share you fantasy and tell us about your experience
sounds to me like ur moving past the sex stage to delve into the ownership stage

Love to try it

Sounds like you are in transition from a black guy banging wife’s into a black bull who services hot wife’s and her cuck! Enjoy the journey, and don’t hold back, when she asks you to service her man, be ready to give him your cock just like you do for her!

my husband does all of that now

Fantasy?? That's what we do now

That's my fantasy for me and my wife

Anything you want we can do for you

sure ... we are a cuck couple like that

Back