Cuckold wedding

Did you fuck another man on your wedding

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
one day, i believe, the marriage ceremony will be between 3 ppl not 2: the bull, the wife to be and the bill payer.
my 2nd wedding, her bull was best man, after the ceremony i went to a room 3 floors down to care for the 2 biracial babies from my 1st marriage while my new bride n her bull went to another room 3 floors up n consummated our marriage.
happens more than one may think.

Years ago there was a couple Anne and Mike , rather famous across the cuckold world at the time on several websites . They did a photo shot on their wedding night . We met them a few times but they’ve disappeared from the scene .

That is a shame they are gone. She is bad ass sexy. Must have keep her cuck's belly full.

Everyday I think and imagine my wife cuckolding me minutes before the wedding. She use the wedding dress, with a tiny thong under it, and sucks and fucks a BBC at the background of the church. I usually masturbate me imagine that scene while I look a photo of my wife in her wedding dress the night of the wedding.

Last edited:
one day, i believe, the marriage ceremony will be between 3 ppl not 2: the bull, the wife to be and the bill payer.
my 2nd wedding, her bull was best man, after the ceremony i went to a room 3 floors down to care for the 2 biracial babies from my 1st marriage while my new bride n her bull went to another room 3 floors up n consummated our marriage.
happens more than one may think.
yep

Most "Cuckold Weddings" take place without the grooms knowledge.

That said, I would say that it is not uncommon and, really never has been, for there to be men at a wedding that have sampled the bride before.

When I got married, there were 9 men there I had been with before, and only two of them did my husband know about. Further, he didn't think at the time I would ever fuck any of them again.

Most "Cuckold Weddings" take place without the grooms knowledge.

That said, I would say that it is not uncommon and, really never has been, for there to be men at a wedding that have sampled the bride before.

When I got married, there were 9 men there I had been with before, and only two of them did my husband know about. Further, he didn't think at the time I would ever fuck any of them again.
thats cool ---its great that you did

Back