Cuckold single man looking for wife

Grent

Male
Hi There,

Im a white male 46 years old from Sweden looking for a future wife who likes beeing a cuckolding wife. Maybe she is looking to eventually become pregnant by any of her bbc bulls. Otherwise a normal relation except for the sexual part and possibly us having a black baby if we decide for it. QOS tattoo on my wife/gf would also be hot. Love to ”see” all nice people with the same interest here. Love you all

Last edited:
Hi There,

Im a white male 44 years old looking for a future wife who likes beeing a cuckolding wife. Maybe she is looking to eventually become pregnant by any of her bbc bulls. Otherwise a normal relation except for the sexual part and possible us having a black baby if we decide for it. QOS tattoo on my wife/gf would also be hot. Love to ”see” all nice people with the same interest here. Love you all
its helpful to give a location.

Hi There,

Im a white male 44 years old looking for a future wife who likes beeing a cuckolding wife. Maybe she is looking to eventually become pregnant by any of her bbc bulls. Otherwise a normal relation except for the sexual part and possible us having a black baby if we decide for it. QOS tattoo on my wife/gf would also be hot. Love to ”see” all nice people with the same interest here. Love you all
I'm very interested, message me

Back