Cuckold in the car

Ya it was relatively straightforward she said she was going in to exchange something so I dropped her off and waited. She took a bit longer than I thought and then she came back out to the minivan with some random black stranger. Instead of getting in the driver side she opened the door and they got in the backseat. She told me to turn some music on then she started dancing on him. Next thing I know she’s riding him in the backseat while I am still sitting in passenger side.
that is way hot. good for her.

My hub stood side of this guys pickup as look out while I gave him a bj, he asked if he could fuck me and my hub told him I didn’t have protection, he then asked if her could eat me and my hub said yes, after he made me cum he was still kneeling before me when he reached up and kissed, I kissed him back,,,and he slid his cock in me,,,my hub didn’t know he fucked me till the ride home.
Great play

Sex in the car has its own unique charm. The lack of space for free play, the possibility of being discovered by a random passer-by, increases the excitement and pleasure of orgasm many times!:sex:💦

Attachments

• 1E9D8C4.jpg
    1E9D8C4.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 147
  • 7071352.jpg
    7071352.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 140
  • *******-Wife-Gets-Creampied-by-BBC-in-Car.mp4
    5.7 MB
When i was younger I had sex many times in car with 2 cheating women (I was the lover and wasn't married then). Sometimes we went to hotel or in their places. Sex in car stays the best memories. However I tried with my wife, it wasn't the same excitment. 2 times we were discovered by random people that was a turn off.

Back