Cuckold Dynamic: Interracial aspect or well endowed aspect or both?

GQ180

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
My question is what is more important in the cuckold specifically interracial since this is more catered to black and white interracial cuckold situations. Is it that couples enjoy the race aspect of it a black man fucking his white wife since the history of our race relations? Or is it the added bonus that a black guy with being well endowed?
Since the argument can be made thst not all women look for well endowed guys speaking from experience. And the fact all black guys are not endowed regardless the hype and stereotype. I think its more dealing with race aspect since you can still find a well endowed guy that isn't black. So want to hear your guys thoughts on the subject.

For me it was firstly and foremost, and why I was curious to try, the endowment. What I found is not only the size, but the incredible stamina, lasting for hours. Plus I found that black men are very focused on my pleasure and on my desire. Whether I want to be treated as a lady or a whore, each black man gave me what I desired. The more time I spent with black men, the more I was turned on by the skin contrast, to the beauty of the sexy black body. From hubby perspective, he felt immediately more submissive, more obedient in serving.

All life is about sex, beside sex wich is all about power...interracial cuckolding is all about power exchange...where black man is leading the show by hes big cock stamina attitude and physical strength white woman enjoys he's power and submits. White hubby got excited when he witness something he can never experience other plus he loves to see he's sweet wife being such a slutty whore when she submitting to black power..

Where I grew up there were no black people. I was barely 13 years old before I did meet some black people, it was when I went to an Air Cadet camp in another area of the country. The accommodations were on an military air base, and was where I met my first black people ever. The second evening there after a baseball game five of my friends and I headed to the showers. Like any military facility modesty was never a construction priority, consequently the showers were all in one large room, all open with the exception of dividers between each shower. I recall even those were very sparse, maybe 2ft square, about waist high for a full grown adult. The dressing room adjoined the shower room. Anyway, as we entered the showers area there was this much older black guy in the furthest corner showering and conducting some self-pleasure.

This sight led to a number of first life experiences for me and my friends. I'll stick to my own experience however. When I referred to a "much older" cadet, I being just 13 at the time, a 19/20 year old guy is almost an old man! Anyway, this was the first time I had ever seen a naked black guy, or any other guy his age! It was also the first time I had ever seen someone masturbate! He was so focused on what he was doing he didn't even see us standing there, awe struck! It was also the first time I had ever seen a guy ejaculate! It definitely was the first time I had ever seen a cock that big "and it was black!" To shorten this story, this experience had a long lasting effect upon me!

As I got older I would often wonder, later developing into "the" favorite fantasy of mine, a black guy making out with a white girl! Could a white girl really handle something that huge without getting hurt? That fantasy, naturally, carried over into our marriage. The rest is history which we've written extensively elsewhere on this site if you're interested! Conclusion?

My fantasy was simply the expectation that my fantasy might become a reality! Never ever thought I would truly experience it, let alone that the white girl I would see getting fucked by a big black cock would ever be my wife! Neither did I ever think that the black guy getting into that white pussy would be a long lost old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin! I also, from our time together in the dorm, knew he was extremely well endowed and wondered if Pam could ever accommodate anything so big! Pam did it and loved it!

Last edited:
My question is what is more important in the cuckold specifically interracial since this is more catered to black and white interracial cuckold situations. Is it that couples enjoy the race aspect of it a black man fucking his white wife since the history of our race relations? Or is it the added bonus that a black guy with being well endowed?
Since the argument can be made thst not all women look for well endowed guys speaking from experience. And the fact all black guys are not endowed regardless the hype and stereotype. I think its more dealing with race aspect since you can still find a well endowed guy that isn't black. So want to hear your guys thoughts on the subject.
For us he has to be a well endowed black guy. If he has a big cock but is white or a small or average cock but is black, she is not interested at all. Black men with big cocks all the way.

For us the well endowed is a large aspect of it. But it is more the assertive confident attitude that turns on the wife. Black, white, brown, doesn't matter....

Attractive, middle class black men are just as much of masculine as a man can get. Pretty rational that a cuckold fantasy would include them.
Not into bdsm/black master/reparations things as they usually objectify the guest more than treating him as a pair, even if sexually pleased. That being said a bit of added taboo is present.

For us the bulls color isnt as important as that he has a big cock and knows how to use it

The color contrast would be the most important. I, the husband, enjoy fucking black women for this reason, too. I prefer the man to be large but my wife doesn't care about size, it's all about look and attitude.
Amen.. i thought about this the other day the contrast is what gets me...

My wife has been attracted to black men since she was young, well before she met me. She found them to be very handsome and loved how different their skin looked when compared to hers so I guess the exoticism of the contrast thing was the initial attraction. She mentioned that she loves the texture of their skin and how they smell. The other thing is the taboo aspect because she comes from the deep South and her lily white family were all very racist and interracial relationship strictly taboo, especially when it comes to their little girl. They would just die if they knew she had anything to do with black men. They have no idea she has ever dated and had sex with black men. She always did it on the sly and dated them a lot when she went away to college in the Northeast before she met me. This taboo thing also might have something to do with her feeling very submissive to her black lovers and will do anything they tell her to do. I have been actually shocked by the things she has done for them sexually, things I would have never dreamed of asking her to do. Once she had sexual relationships with them she found them to be better than average lovers and as she put it, "Know their way around a woman's body." It doesn't hurt that many of them have larger than average cocks. Not all are well hung of course and some were no bigger than me.
For me there are many things I find erotic when Amie screws black men. The contrast is amazing to see with the sight of a big black cocks, bigger than mine, pushing into her willing pussy and ass. The darker their skin the better and the taboo thing is always there. Her Dad and brothers would ******* me if they knew I was sharing her with black men. It is also mind boggling when I think of giving up my alpha male role temporarily by letting them take full control of her body and fill her with their potent seed. When they are done with her their sperm is swimming around inside her, trying to do to her what my sperm tries to do when we make love. Like I mentioned not all black men I have seen her with had "monster" cocks but a some have with a few of them having cocks nearly twice the size of mine. Now THAT made me think about what she really thinks of my more modest sized penis. It certainly makes me try harder when I make love to her after they have screwed her. I feel as though I have to reclaim her body as mine and to deposit my semen inside her sweet pussy so it will compete with theirs in the race to her womb.

Last edited:
For me it was firstly and foremost, and why I was curious to try, the endowment. What I found is not only the size, but the incredible stamina, lasting for hours. Plus I found that black men are very focused on my pleasure and on my desire. Whether I want to be treated as a lady or a whore, each black man gave me what I desired. The more time I spent with black men, the more I was turned on by the skin contrast, to the beauty of the sexy black body. From hubby perspective, he felt immediately more submissive, more obedient in serving.
well said !!!!!!!!!!

Back