Cuckold couple plans trip to Africa

Hey Angel, thanks for answering. Great question. I promised Jane I would take her to Nairobi one day. She was born there, but immigrated to Australia when she was 6yo, never been back. She 60yo, still a swinger at heart great body and is amazing when she is on heat. So to answer your question. I want her to see the place she was born. Sightseeing, game parks Plus reconnect with her slutiest. She had a big cocked Nigeria at a party 5 years ago and went wild. Want to know where to go. Resorts, good bars, beaches places to meet guys flirt, dance be felt up and put in the mood. She is not one to just climb on the bed legs open. Rather a couple of drinks, flirting, groping, then to bed. Jane is the conservative, the type of girl who says no, until it is go, then it is on. Me I am passive, but will need to hold her hand for support. As I said it's all no, until it's go. Cheers
A Nigerian is here to help you again, if you don't mind. ;):love:

Hey Angel, thanks for answering. Great question. I promised Jane I would take her to Nairobi one day. She was born there, but immigrated to Australia when she was 6yo, never been back. She 60yo, still a swinger at heart great body and is amazing when she is on heat. So to answer your question. I want her to see the place she was born. Sightseeing, game parks Plus reconnect with her slutiest. She had a big cocked Nigeria at a party 5 years ago and went wild. Want to know where to go. Resorts, good bars, beaches places to meet guys flirt, dance be felt up and put in the mood. She is not one to just climb on the bed legs open. Rather a couple of drinks, flirting, groping, then to bed. Jane is the conservative, the type of girl who says no, until it is go, then it is on. Me I am passive, but will need to hold her hand for support. As I said it's all no, until it's go. Cheers
Your welcome.
Well if she was born in Nairobi you should defnitely take her there and see the places where she spend her first years.
Nairobi itself isn’t that much touristic, because people mostly fly there and then go off to Serengeti, Mombasa or Malindi.
But that is not a bad thing, so you can get a way more authentic impression of a big African city. But I would recommend a local guide to find around and to feel more comfortable there. It can be pretty overwhelming at first.
If you want resorts bars and beach, you defnitely should go to Malindi.
Just google it and fall on love with the pictures there!
Tsavo national Park is not that far away, so you can book a short trip from Malindi and go also on safari.
In regards to meeting guys… it’s not that hard:)
You will get a lot of attention as a white women and the guys there are very open minded, friendly and very flirty.
You will love it there!

Oh forgot to mention, we lived in Malaysia where she had her fair share of middle eastern men. She love the forwardness of the guys. I loved their arrogance as they fuck her. What can I say I am submissive. Expect 3 weeks holiday Cheers
A Nigerian is here to help you again, if you don't mind. ;):love:
Please do tell. She did like
Your welcome.
Well if she was born in Nairobi you should defnitely take her there and see the places where she spend her first years.
Nairobi itself isn’t that much touristic, because people mostly fly there and then go off to Serengeti, Mombasa or Malindi.
But that is not a bad thing, so you can get a way more authentic impression of a big African city. But I would recommend a local guide to find around and to feel more comfortable there. It can be pretty overwhelming at first.
If you want resorts bars and beach, you defnitely should go to Malindi.
Just google it and fall on love with the pictures there!
Tsavo national Park is not that far away, so you can book a short trip from Malindi and go also on safari.
In regards to meeting guys… it’s not that hard:)
You will get a lot of attention as a white women and the guys there are very open minded, friendly and very flirty.
You will love it there!
Hey Angel this is pure gold thank you. Overwhelming, yeah could be an issue. Is it advisable to get a guide for the whole vacation. Guide with benefit? How would a hotel take it if we took him in? I am a true cuckold so the embarrassment of signing a black man into our room is not a problem for me. However would he become possessive? Would the hotel take it wrong?

Last, Jane require a little bit of dutch courage by way of a ******* or 2. I see photos of ladies getting felt up in bars, even boobs out with black guys fondling. Is that B/S or does it actually happen there. Should I just let it play out that way? Or a more conservative approach. Personally I like the public cuckolding aspect, good fun. But don't want to have lead to Jane being treated wrong. Cheers

Attachments

• New Image9.JPG
    New Image9.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 23
Hey Angel this is pure gold thank you. Overwhelming, yeah could be an issue. Is it advisable to get a guide for the whole vacation. Guide with benefit? How would a hotel take it if we took him in?
A local guide works for a tourist company. He would pick you up at the airport, bring you to your hotel, show you the city and bring you back to your hotel and picks you up again on the next morning for the next tour.
He lives there at his own place In Nairobi.
It’s his job to show tourists around.
Can you have an affair with him? Maybe…

For the safari you would have a driver. They have a very difficult training to become a safari driver and guide. They sleep with you at the safari camp but they have special apartments for the drivers and eat seperatly.

I am a true cuckold so the embarrassment of signing a black man into our room is not a problem for me. However would he become possessive? Would the hotel take it wrong?
Kenya is a conservative country. Christian and Muslim. And they try to avoid beeing seen for sex tourism.
Last, Jane require a little bit of dutch courage by way of a ******* or 2. I see photos of ladies getting felt up in bars, even boobs out with black guys fondling. Is that B/S or does it actually happen there. Should I just let it play out that way? Or a more conservative approach. Personally I like the public cuckolding aspect, good fun. But don't want to have lead to Jane being treated wrong. Cheers
You should he careful with beeing to open and to sexual in public. You can get in trouble, legally and as a victim of some sexually motivated crime… I realy would recommend you a more conservative approach.
Enjoy your Holliday, meet interesting people, be open and you will get to know men who are interested.
But if you have a swinger like sex Holliday in mind. I don’t think you will be happy in Kenya.

Hi guys how did your trip to Kenya go? I wish to take my wife same thing love the cuckold lifestyle. Can you give us the heads up please.
Well,I live in Nairobi..But it seems like the couple never made it to Kenya coz i never heard from them.
I have some cuckhold experience from when i lived in Sweden.So don´t hesitate to contact me when you are in town.

I can join you folks and had good time together. ;)
Thank you teddy. Sounds like very very good advice. Could be good to have a guide to show us around by day and and ******* us by night. Jane might enjoy a long dark knight. :qos: You have experience with cuckold couples?

Back