Looks like me, waking up in the middle of the night with the wife sleeping next to me and jacking off thinking about her being fucked by one of her previous BBC's......

Meanwhile one of those guys is having a stroke and thinking about his favorite fuck sessions with her...

Meanwhile.....wife is deep in dreaming about her favorite Indian lover putting her through the entire Karma Sutra, her pussy slick and messy from what her dream lover is doing to her ..

Attachments

• 26165296.gif
    26165296.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 44
  • 13643775.gif
    13643775.gif
    2 MB · Views: 36
  • 6~2.jpg
    6~2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 36
  • sleeping-beauty-10460~4.jpg
    sleeping-beauty-10460~4.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 61
Looks like me, waking up in the middle of the night with the wife sleeping next to me and jacking off thinking about her being fucked by one of her previous BBC's......

Meanwhile one of those guys is having a stroke and thinking about his favorite fuck sessions with her...

Meanwhile.....wife is deep in dreaming about her favorite Indian lover putting her through the entire Karma Sutra, her pussy slick and messy from what her dream lover is doing to her ..
Everybody’s happy!

Fuuucckkkk

Back