Cuckold Captions

They are 18 years old living together and working to gain their life. They rented a small studio at the town. Her boyfriend likes to smoke weed with her after their job. They have the worst landlord ever. He is a single guy living next door and tries to make their life hell. He doesnt like them listening music or smoking weed.. Anything. She knows that her boyfriend scares from him a lot. Whenever they see the landlord, the landlord tells him junkie or wimp. He pretents not to hear him but he does.. Furthermore she knows that the landlord is a pervert. Whenever he sees her he always looks at her like a piece of meat. He always look at legs even talking with her boyfriend. He even winks at her while scolding her boyfriend. She cant deny that she doesnt like it. Sometimes she gives him little smiles behind her boyfriend.Now that her boyfriend left her alone to visit his parents for a week, she wore her tiniest skirt and walks around him. The landlord is not cruel and sadistic to her. He asks her if she needs anything she can go to him. He even offered her to hangout at his place at night. Thinking of going and spending time with this bastard makes her extremely wet. On the 3rd day she finally accepted to hangout with him. She is 18 he is 56 years old. She wore her short white skirt and red top and visited him at night. He knew that she likes weed. He take out his weed stash and they started to smoke. His eyes are on her smooth bare sexy legs. He gave her the strongest one. She couldnt believe she is smoking the weed with the guy who bullies her boyfriend. She becomes stoned. She started to feel his hands on her smooth legs. Then he started to kiss her. She was moaning like a slut under his hands. In few hours she was jumping like there is no tomorrow on his lab. Appearently the pervert landlord took a video of the scene and send it to her boyfriend.

gV1HQNx.gif

''Daddy, my boyfriend is kind of broke and motels cost more than you think. Would you mind if Jake and his friends play with me in my room? If you want, I could leave the door open...''

Her daddy had big bulge in his pants when he heard her. He imagined the things they would do to his little sweet bunny..

''Jesus! Dad i guess thats a yes'' she said, pointing your bulge with her eyes.

bdsmlr-10572550-a0bG5Z72di.jpeg

Andrea and her husband, Tim, were house hunting. Tim was busy at work, so Andrea did most of the hunting; spending a lot of time with their realtor, Sean. When Andrea and Sean found a house that they thought ticked all the boxes, Tim would make an appointment and see the house later.
Their realtor, Sean, was a young, handsome, tall mountain of beefcake. This didn’t bother Tim in the least because the first thing Sean mentioned when they met was his boyfriend. Nonetheless, Andrea would tease her husband that she shouldn’t let her spend too much time with him. “I might be tempted,” she teased.
“Good thing he’s gay,” Tim would always say.
“Uh huh,” was all Andrea would say.
They were a few months into the house hunting process when Tim had a light day at work. He knew his wife and Sean were looking at properties on the West side of town, so he rang his wife and then Sean to see if they could meet up. Neither of them answered, so Tim called Sean’s office. His assistant said that Sean was notriously leaving his phone in the car, but she gave Tim the list of houses they were headed to.
Tim found them at the third house. The door was open, so Tim let himself in. Deciding he wanted to surprise them, Tim snuck into the house without announcing himself. He checked out the lower floor before moving up to the second floor. He heard the noise, but thought that Sean was moving furniture or maybe checking a loose floorboard.
He rounded the corner and caught a glimpse of them. Andrea was on her back, her legs high in the air. Sean was buck naked, piledriving his cock deep into Andrea’s pussy. Andrea was sputtering and stammering, gasping as if she wanted to scream but her voice had forgotten how.
“Hrrrhngn,” Sean growled. “Holy *******, you’re tight,” he said to Andrea.
“Ack…unnghg…uhhh…” Andrea rambled incoherently as Sean’s mighty cock drove in and out of her. “Yeeghckck…unnnnghghg!!” she suddenly screamed as she tensed up. Tim watched his wife’s toes point fiercely towards the ceiling and then her entire body went limp.
Sean kept pounding away for a while as Andrea lay ******* underneath him. “Time for some doggiestyle,” Sean muttered to himself as he flipped Andrea over, still unaware that Tim was watching from behind him. Sean easily flipped her over and Andrea moaned incoherently. Sean spit at her pussy from behind and growled with anticipation as he lined up his cock.
“Oh GOD!” Andrea screamed suddenly as Sean’s cock spread her open. “Oh fuck! That’s huge!” Andrea gasped, suddenly awake. Tim slinked away before Andrea turned to face Sean. He listened for a while from the hallway before quietly slipping out the way he had come in. When he checked his watch, it had been just less than an hour since he stepped inside.
Andrea returned home after dinner that night. “You were out a while,” Tim said nervously. He had jerked off four times, imagining what Andrea was doing with her stud.
“Oh, I went to the gym after Sean,” Andrea said. Her hair was still wet, but Tim wondered if she had showered at the gym or at one of the houses Sean had showed her. “You’re not jealous, are you dear?” Andrea asked. “I know I spend a lot of time with Sean,” she added.
“Good thing he’s gay,” Tim said, testing her.
“Uh huh,” Andrea lied.
bdsmlr-10572550-eF7LgFBmtK.gif

Back