CUCKOLD ANGST, BLUES & HUMILIATION

I've never had this pleasure, but I have had the pleasure of waiting for her at home, waiting for my cream pie dessert to walk in.

I've also taken a photo of one of my ex b/f's fucking me, and my legs up in the air and my little dick just staying limp. I'll see if I find it and send it.

Have any cuckolds had the chore of picking-up your wife from the bull's home?
Often, the call is placed by the bull (or dealer in our case) to, "Come get your wife".
Taking public transportation after work to a d-r-u-g house, my wife Christine was in
no condition to take a bus & train home.

I quickly brought the children to my mom's home and made my way into the city.
Going up the long flight of stairs of the slum tenement, I finally let myself in as no one answered
my knocking. The apartment looked worse than I had imagined. It was total filth with trash and
food on the floor. A pit bull came up to me and sniffed.

"She's in the other room", said a man watching TV.
Down the hall, a door to a bedroom was open. I saw Christine on the floor
atop a small futon. With her dress hiked up, she was being mounted from
behind.

The young black man said looking in my direction, "Gonna tag me some white ass".
Behind me now stood the other man, "You took too long to git here, now you gotta
wait 'til he gits his nut".

Christine's eyes were red and glazed... she was indeed wasted.
She seemed oblivious to the dirty, shabby surroundings. She was clearly
distracted by what the youth's 9 inch tool was doing to her.

"Here it come, here it come mama, take all that black seed up yo gut"
he said as he flooded her unprotected hole with his "baby batter".

The car ride home was mostly quiet. "What are you thinking?", she asked me.
Before I could formulate an answer, she said, "That you wife's a slut...
a slut that likes black dick".

I said nothing. About a minute later, she said, "You should be glad the children
don't know or see their mom like that", I knew she was so right.
Yes the morning after her overnights with him she would have to wait to get dressed until I was there and had to stand their face burning and being mocked. She had already developed feelings for him and she had always had to say the big L word and we would both have to thank him for having her stay with him

I found out years later during a high dose mdma ceremony what really happened on those nights

I’ll dm you to keep the blasting in the comments out of my response

Yes I have actually taken her there and picked her from there the next day..usually when I get there I'm ordered to meet him with her about half way down drive way and he kisses her deeply right there in front of me and he lives in a pretty crowded subdivision so anyone riding by can see what's happening also i am ordered to hold her hand while they kiss..sometimes he orders me to pick her or drop her dressed as a sissy too..and the same thing must happen so neighbor only see them kissing and me holding her hand but me dressed up as a lil sissy

The cuckold humiliation can be addicting especially when watching my Fiancé being barebacked by her black bull and his best friend. Wearing only pink panties and nothing else was my required price of admission to watch my Fiancé in action. My cuckold humiliation became an irresistible part of watching her scream with pleasure.

They loved to taunt me and my inadequate penis as they worked both ends of her. She would occasionally chime in (when her mouth wasn’t full of BBC) with comments about her insatiable need for big black cocks.

The humiliation is part of the evolution of becoming a bottom. We need to surrender our manhood both psychologically and physically. It’s amazing how natural it is for so many of us cucks.
I agree with you completely. Surrendering the first time, physically and psychologically, was an emotionally challenging experience. I knew that my surrender, in front of my new bride, would change our marital dynamics forever.

Her bull insisted on my submission and made it clear that he wanted ownership of both my new wife and me. She begged me to submit so he wouldn’t dump her for another more submissive couple. I loved my bride and wanted her to be happy and sexually satisfied so I submitted to her black bull. The first time was humiliating and anally painful. After the first time, I became addicted to serving his needs, whether my wife was with me or not.

It is oddly liberating when everyone knows that your wife fucks other men and there’s not a thing you can do about it.
When my new wife started publicly dating her black boyfriend a few weeks after our wedding, word spread pretty quickly around our small town. I was mortified at first and subjected to lots of ridicule for months.

In an unexpected way, it was indeed liberating once the their sexual relationship wasn’t the biggest rumor in town anymore.

Back