Cuck Pussy Cage!

Limpcuck31

Male
From
IA, US
My Wife fitted me with a new Chastity Cage....It is a 3D Printed Vagina Chastity Cage. This one is truly humiliating! (Not that the other Tiny Cages were much better.) The guys at the gym and my Wifes Bulls are gonna have a good laugh! 😁

(I am one of those Sub, Sissy type Cuckolds who since 2009 has been kept 24/7 permanently Chastity Locked and I am kept forever Pussy Free....No more intercourse with a Woman for me...EVER AGAIN!! 🚫🐈4U!)

Obviously, my Orgasms are very restricted...usually at only 0-6 allowed per year and they are fully controlled by my Wife.

In case you are wondering...Yes, you have to be quite Tiny hung and have smaller sized Testicles to even fit into this Cage. 🤏
(Me having a 1 1/2" - 2" long and very Thin Penis and smaller size Testicles...I have no problem fitting it on. LOL) It also greatly helps to be permanently Limp....which thankfully, due to my long-term Chastity confinement, I went totally and permanently Limp many years ago.

The Vagina Cage does a good job of covering up my Tiny Manhhod. It is very comfortable to wear and I can walk, run and crouch just fine with it. I can sleep in it, bathe-shower with it and even cross my legs in comfort. When I sit to Pee, it is designed so that my Urine flows out of the Vagina opening! Just like a real Vagina!

My Wife said, "I went BBC exclusive all those years ago because your Dick is so pathetic, small and useless...So, you may as well have this Vagina between your legs instead!"

I'd disagree if I could.....but, she is of course 100% correct! I am getting used to the new look....and I have to admitt, it does look Cute! Also, my femenine Lingerie and Panties she has had me wearing for many years look great now!

My Wife has also been agressivly looking into a more permanent solution...As in: Surgical options like Nullification Surgery or Sex Change Surgery for me...but, due to Family concerns, she wants me to maintain my Male outward appearance and if possible, just change what is between my legs.

She said, "You'll need to save up money for these options though."

She had me set up a saving account out of my paycheck to make it happen! 💰

Attachments

• 20240619_124322.jpg
    20240619_124322.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 194
  • 20240619_124059.jpg
    20240619_124059.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 210
  • 20240619_124356.jpg
    20240619_124356.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 211
  • 20240619_124149.jpg
    20240619_124149.jpg
    1,019.4 KB · Views: 212
My Wife fitted me with a new Chastity Cage....It is a 3D Printed Vagina Chastity Cage. This one is truly humiliating! (Not that the other Tiny Cages were much better.) The guys at the gym and my Wifes Bulls are gonna have a good laugh! 😁

(I am one of those Sub, Sissy type Cuckolds who since 2009 has been kept 24/7 permanently Chastity Locked and I am kept forever Pussy Free....No more intercourse with a Woman for me...EVER AGAIN!! 🚫🐈4U!)

Obviously, my Orgasms are very restricted...usually at only 0-6 allowed per year and they are fully controlled by my Wife.

In case you are wondering...Yes, you have to be quite Tiny hung and have smaller sized Testicles to even fit into this Cage. 🤏
(Me having a 1 1/2" - 2" long and very Thin Penis and smaller size Testicles...I have no problem fitting it on. LOL) It also greatly helps to be permanently Limp....which thankfully, due to my long-term Chastity confinement, I went totally and permanently Limp many years ago.

The Vagina Cage does a good job of covering up my Tiny Manhhod. It is very comfortable to wear and I can walk, run and crouch just fine with it. I can sleep in it, bathe-shower with it and even cross my legs in comfort. When I sit to Pee, it is designed so that my Urine flows out of the Vagina opening! Just like a real Vagina!

My Wife said, "I went BBC exclusive all those years ago because your Dick is so pathetic, small and useless...So, you may as well have this Vagina between your legs instead!"

I'd disagree if I could.....but, she is of course 100% correct! I am getting used to the new look....and I have to admitt, it does look Cute! Also, my femenine Lingerie and Panties she has had me wearing for many years look great now!

My Wife has also been agressivly looking into a more permanent solution...As in: Surgical options like Nullification Surgery or Sex Change Surgery for me...but, due to Family concerns, she wants me to maintain my Male outward appearance and if possible, just change what is between my legs.

She said, "You'll need to save up money for these options though."

She had me set up a saving account out of my paycheck to make it happen! 💰
I’d love to see pics of the process of putting it on. I’m also curious how it looks when the wearer is shaved and a bit closer skin tone. This thing is interesting.

I am as hairy as you but once I started shaving I’ll never go back.

FYI, there are MUCH more realistic looking ones available on ebay, Amazon, etc. That one is pretty stupid looking in comparison. Probably does the trick for you, but look around. CW
Please send links for better ones on ebay and amazon.

Or send "Search Terminology."

Back