Cuck advice

Any advice for the first time?
My advice is to set things up so that when you get close, you can't stop. For example, have your wife meet him when they are on vacation and you are at work. You will feel a great giddiness but afterwards you will not regret it, in fact you will want it to happen again :sex: :love: . At least this is my experience

Any advice for the first time?
Go slow making sure you are both fully into it, agree how it would happen envisaging the hotel, bar and what happens in terms of boundaries about what is off limits. I have found that this scenario planning helps loads....good luck to both

Has any other guy wanted their partner to fuck a bbc but when she gets close to doing it have second thoughts? She wants to, I want her to, but i don’t know sometimes when it’s close I back out. I don’t want to ruin it for her.
I think you fear the unknown, and the unknown is what happens afterwards. Would she become the "once you go black, you never go back" partner and you become the 3rd wheel. She would not enjoy the BBC experience if you are not in full support.
I would suggest attending a swingers theme party where there may be some available single black gentlemen or a couple where the husband is black and has a BBC. I find that in a sensually charged environment your stress, hesitation & inhibitions would be much lower. Your wife has to know you are supporting her in this lifestyle. She will be doing this for and with you, and you will be sharing her with a BBC, for both of your pleasure.

Has any other guy wanted their partner to fuck a bbc but when she gets close to doing it have second thoughts? She wants to, I want her to, but i don’t know sometimes when it’s close I back out. I don’t want to ruin it for her.
If she never does it or if you never can muster up the courage can you go on with your life? If the answer is no because you will be thinking about the what if or the possibilities until you die then going back and forth or waiting will change nothing. Just do it and get it done.

Wow, bad situation to put a woman in. Revoke this guy's man-card Seriously, DUDE, you're ruining whatever respect she has for you. YOU are having second thoughts? Bad place to put your girl in. Tell her a lightning bolt hit you and that your "seoond thoughts" and "flare of jealousy" has now just added to your exciement and that you want this FOR HER more than EVER !!!! It's the only way to go and to save your relationship. BBC has POWER< don't fuck with it "a little bit." bdsmlr-10709932-aPVfBC6Nac.jpg

I feel a be a need now 😆

It is worth to remember the type of people you are

Though rare an example is If your wife is 10/10, a true hotwife. Who almost all men desire. She would also choose a man who every woman wants.

Her man would be dominant and likely
more alpha and smart than even bulls.

Youd expect in this dynamic, after the husband has gained trust and she agrees to
his suggestions. He would also continue to take the lead. By choosing and likely arranging the meets.

So if your relationship was like this. Taking a back seat would get you nowhere.

Really someone would have to learn the phycology of you both first to give a answer

Last edited:
For advice and for real people experiences (and not the kiddies and the pic collectors and the "experts" on this platform), join our SDC User Group, called "Cuckolding with a Smile." It's South Florida focused, about 120 members and I am constantly vetting, reducing, adding based on credibility, contribution to the group, validations, parties or events planned and participated in, etc. So, MORE on the "let's go" than on the "my fantasy is to someday ...." In fact, here's the Group Description on SDC (no, I don't work for them, just a lifetime member):

FRESH FOR 2024. SOUTH FLORIDA !!!!! Cuckolding with a Smile and tongue in cheek. THIS IS NOT FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. This is for members that contribute, participate, share, ask, answer, post AND PARTY in South Florida (visitors welcomed too, but send me a message if you apply so I don't dismiss you). WARNING: THIS IS 1000 about INTERRACIAL CUCKOLDING, ie: white men providing a safe, trustworthy, creative, drama-free opportunity for your girl to gleefully and enthusiastically worship the superior big black cocks and hot black men we love. Share tips and ideas and experiences but this is NOT the place for dishonesty and time-wasting. Take part, introduce yourself, post, participate, party or contribute OR will not remain a member. IF YOU're GONNA GO, GO WITH A SMILE !! MVC-012L.JPG

For advice and for real people experiences (and not the kiddies and the pic collectors and the "experts" on this platform), join our SDC User Group, called "Cuckolding with a Smile." It's South Florida focused, about 120 members and I am constantly vetting, reducing, adding based on credibility, contribution to the group, validations, parties or events planned and participated in, etc. So, MORE on the "let's go" than on the "my fantasy is to someday ...." In fact, here's the Group Description on SDC (no, I don't work for them, just a lifetime member):

FRESH FOR 2024. SOUTH FLORIDA !!!!! Cuckolding with a Smile and tongue in cheek. THIS IS NOT FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. This is for members that contribute, participate, share, ask, answer, post AND PARTY in South Florida (visitors welcomed too, but send me a message if you apply so I don't dismiss you). WARNING: THIS IS 1000 about INTERRACIAL CUCKOLDING, ie: white men providing a safe, trustworthy, creative, drama-free opportunity for your girl to gleefully and enthusiastically worship the superior big black cocks and hot black men we love. Share tips and ideas and experiences but this is NOT the place for dishonesty and time-wasting. Take part, introduce yourself, post, participate, party or contribute OR will not remain a member. IF YOU're GONNA GO, GO WITH A SMILE !! View attachment 7472465
Sounds wonderful 😬

So am I a kid, an 'expert' or am I fake ?
How would anyone know? I"m sure you'e wonderful, it's all good to me. As an aside, I wonder" if you can't be honest and be yourself on a website such as this, where anything and everything goes, where people from all backgrounds and kinks and perversions are all invited and received, then where in hell can we be ourselves? I disciplined myself, I made a promise to myself, everything Ive posted here is the real deal. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, my good men. bdsmlr-49335-999VXo4cVg.jpg

I was always chickin out until one day my wife came to me and said a bull is gonna come to our place in 3 hours and fuck me. You are to wait in the living room and be polite and i dont want you to hear saying no. I was schocked. That was the first time she cucked me. It was scary but when it was over i loves it

FRESH FOR 2024. SOUTH FLORIDA !!!!! Cuckolding with a Smile and tongue in cheek. THIS IS NOT FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. This is for members that contribute, participate, share, ask, answer, post AND PARTY in South Florida (visitors welcomed too, but send me a message if you apply so I don't dismiss you). WARNING: THIS IS 1000 about INTERRACIAL CUCKOLDING, ie: white men providing a safe, trustworthy, creative, drama-free opportunity for your girl to gleefully and enthusiastically worship the superior big black cocks and hot black men we love. Share tips and ideas and experiences but this is NOT the place for dishonesty and time-wasting. Take part, introduce yourself, post, participate, party or contribute OR will not remain a member. IF YOU're GONNA GO, GO WITH A SMILE

How would anyone know? I"m sure you'e wonderful, it's all good to me. As an aside, I wonder" if you can't be honest and be yourself on a website such as this, where anything and everything goes, where people from all backgrounds and kinks and perversions are all invited and received, then where in hell can we be ourselves? I disciplined myself, I made a promise to myself, everything Ive posted here is the real deal. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, my good men. View attachment 7472644
Truth is, I don't care what you think.

Its inconsequential to me 😜

Back