Considering Splash Mocha in Houston. Please Help !

Trust me the whole hotel is booked for splash no one else will be there
I do not know the layout of the hotel in Houston, but in Ft. Lauderdale, security is so tight nobody can get anywhere close to the hotel to see who is getting out of their car going into the hotel.

We are considering going to Splash Mocha Houston in November. We are local to the Houston area so it would be pretty convenient for us. We have never done any thing like this and always played very privately in our home where the wife’s bulls would come over. She is also pretty new to BBC (but loving it so far and wants more) ! She brought the idea up to find a place or event like this and after searching found Splash Mocha. She took a look and said she is interested but we have questions. Given our lack of experience in a more public setting like this, how comfortable or uncomfortable could we expect to be ? What would the environment be like for her and for the husband ? She is a bit picky when it comes to men (wants tall, in shape, good looking, hung), so realistically what types of men should she expect to see there and what types of men would typically be coming on to her. She is also curious as to how much in general she should expect to be hit on, or at least approached by other men. We are just trying to get a general idea of what we may expect so that we can more easily make a decision and giving it a try. We have read the website and seen a bit of info on it, but hoping to get some more detailed responses from any one (couples and single men) that have actually experienced it. Thanks a lot !
We've been to Splash in Florida in 2018 and 2019. Great events both. Not going back to Florida anytime soon. Looking at Atlanta in March. Haven't been there since a road trip in 2013.

Being a school teacher, in our contracts we cannot be exposed at all. They have a zero tolerance for this. But we are in the high majority. I work with three swinger couples and it all hush hush

You can choose to play with who ever you want and no means no. Everyone knows not everyone clicks and everyone can say have a nice evening and go on looking for what you want. There is a lot of guys that wants to fuck her but they are not her type. I am sure she is not some of the guys choice either so
It all evens out. Never had an issue at Mocha or hotel parties.
The party was great. The beautiful woman and hot guys. Awesome time. I love watching the gloryhole. The girls were sharing cocks. One couple took me to room. What a blast. After ward move on to take five room. It was cold in that room. Well i made plans for Florida.

Back