Come soaked panties

Sometimes my wife comes home with a smile so I know her panties are full of cum
When my wife returns from her o/night playdate with her Bull, she gives me her used panties to hand wash.
Usually they would have 2 rounds of sex at night and another in the morning. She would shower before checking out of the hotel room. However; he would shoot his load so deep in her pussy that even after a shower, his cum would leak out onto her panties on her way home. I can only imagine how soaked her panties would be if she did not shower and slipped on her panties and came home.

Laura makes me put her soaked panties on before I am allowed to enjoy the wonderful mess her and her black lover made

I love to play with my girls use panties too I make her wear them after she's been f***** wait till they get nice and soaked and start sucking the rest of it out of her through them and then I also wear them and start doing her again. Do you have any pictures of her dirty panties you can send me guy

Are you home right now can you get out some of her fresh dirty ones from the laundry or show me some of her sexy ones that she hasn't used yet that she dresses in to go out to get used I love sexy panties especially when you're used I love buying my girl sexy outfits and panties and bras to be used in so she can get them all dirty and covered with c**

Back