Clubbing

Deepest apologies....but cannot things get out of hand?

View attachment 3447187

in the flashing lights...the leering smiles.....

View attachment 3447188

performing for the sneering dripping grins......

View attachment 3447191

the crescendo comes with the roar of the crowd...when you are the center of attention....

View attachment 3447196
Do things get out of hand? Nah, the opposite, things end up in hands and in various holes. And as many times as desired.

View media item 667545
Please login or become a member to view

One of my best memories is being chaffer, doorman, pay for everything for my GF and a guy that was taking her out, at my expense. I drove them from place to place listening and sneeking glances at them in the back seat making out and her giving him head before we went to a motel room and I watched them fuck over and over. Filming it for him. I felt so proud, humiliated, used, excited. After he left she gave me sloppy seconds. It was like fucking a mayonnaise jar but I busted my nut after a few strokes. She laughed pushing my head down. It was great

One of my best memories is being chaffer, doorman, pay for everything for my GF and a guy that was taking her out, at my expense. I drove them from place to place listening and sneeking glances at them in the back seat making out and her giving him head before we went to a motel room and I watched them fuck over and over. Filming it for him. I felt so proud, humiliated, used, excited. After he left she gave me sloppy seconds. It was like fucking a mayonnaise jar but I busted my nut after a few strokes. She laughed pushing my head down. It was great
Amazing

Back