CLEAN UP TIME FOR CUCKY

so the problem becomes when I, as a cuckold, become anxious or lustful for that creampie cleanup.....to the point where I will call her bull to come over so he can fill her.....the anxious butterflies in my stomach knowing my lust comes from her getting fucked full, so I can devour it. That is when you know you are beyond the point of no return....when you feel you are a sub, maybe not gay, but definitely lusting for a mouth full of another mans load out of your wifes pussy

so the problem becomes when I, as a cuckold, become anxious or lustful for that creampie cleanup.....to the point where I will call her bull to come over so he can fill her.....the anxious butterflies in my stomach knowing my lust comes from her getting fucked full, so I can devour it. That is when you know you are beyond the point of no return....when you feel you are a sub, maybe not gay, but definitely lusting for a mouth full of another mans load out of your wifes pussy
Don't forget that black "ANACONDA" that needs cleaned also, and if you bend over you might fell the girth of it as it enters you and you scream.

Before she leaves his place...sorting out the supper for her cuck

View attachment 1651197
I used to do this with my Boss/Lover in the morning before work started. We wanted to have sex in the office, but people kept showing up unexpectedly so one morning when he was particularly in need I let him slip inside my panties and he came VERY quickly!! I pulled them up and sent him texts all day telling him how good it felt to sit in his sperm all day, and that I was pushing it inside myself trying to get pregnant!! By the time we got to the Lake House after work to "work late" he was quite worked up and ready to go!! J (the wife)

Back