Church Going...

I picked her up in a supermarket. Asked her if she knew where I could find butterscotch syrup (she did). Watched her fine ass as she led me to it. Commented on how beautiful she was. She was shy but I kept the conversation going. Finally, asked her out for a coffee. She told me it was impossible as she was married to a local minister. I said no one from his congregation goes to the coffee shop I had in mind (its in a black community where I live 5 miles away. She said no, but I gave her my phone # in case she changed her mind. She did.

Yes I have many pics, not to be shared here.
Lol ok. I meant cropped out pics, but cool..

Early 80s....I was 21, attended church with my grandma. Out of the 6 "do-able" single girls (18+) I fucked 5. Also fucked 3 of the under 30yo married wives.
Scandals I've seen but wasn't involved with...
1. Church elder, late 60s gets caught fucking a fat ass pig wife of song leader in the church building on a weekday morning.
2. Married youth minister, hot looking 40ish guy gets caught with the prechers 33yo hot looking wife. Other wife stops at home around noon, catches them in their bed.
3. 30ish couple, looser, won't get a real job husband of a super hot wife, 3 *******, wife worked as a model around town. Turns out she's got several sex only guy friends she's seeing cuz looser hubby spends his time playing video games....my wife says who could blame her, lol
All different churches, different times in my life

Yes
Oh hell yeah…looks like one of my white buddies aunts. Met her at a funeral & she kept touching my arm as we conversed. At the repass when everyone was eating, said something like “How could anyone not like chocolate?!?” to me….I gave her a side eye 👀 slightly. Couldn’t tell what her motive was but she had better stop playing with me 😅

I enjoy church going sluts here in the Destin area. So innocent acting yet they take dick to the face like its their religion and I don’t deny them at all. Worship the dick and cum shits

Back