Church Going...

that must have been so hot…and in a church…people kneeling in those pews before and after,
no idea about your wife spreading her legs for a Black man in the same pew
From about 1:30 - 3:30am. That’s all I heard. The pew seemed to squeak, so much louder that night, because of the absolute silence. I was nervous that they would be caught by another priest from the rectory.

From about 1:30 - 3:30am. That’s all I heard. The pew seemed to squeak, so much louder that night, because of the absolute silence. I was nervous that they would be caught by another priest from the rectory.

if the pew was squeaking, was he pounding your wife that hard?
or was it just an old wooden pew?

if the pew was squeaking, was he pounding your wife that hard?
or was it just an old wooden pew?
The whole church was wooden (firefighter’s nightmare)
The pews were all wooden. I could see her from behind, when she was sitting up, but he put his arm around her and she disappeared. After a while I could hear her loudly gagging as his hands were behind her head

The whole church was wooden (firefighter’s nightmare)
The pews were all wooden. I could see her from behind, when she was sitting up, but he put his arm around her and she disappeared. After a while I could hear her loudly gagging as his hands were behind her head

wow. was that her first Black man and first Black cock?

you know where I’m going with this thought…
a porcelain white wife
a “very black” man from Ghana
an interracial fuck for history
One of the moments that remain vivid in my mind, was when he her lay back in the pew, as he went down on my wife. About 5 minutes later, her stockinged leg, with her stiletto shoe, came over the back of the pew behind them. Her legs were completely open for him. I could hear him eating my wife’s pussy, and her whimpering.

One of the moments that remain vivid in my mind, was when he her lay back in the pew, as he went down on my wife. About 5 minutes later, her stockinged leg, with her stiletto shoe, came over the back of the pew behind them. Her legs were completely open for him. I could hear him eating my wife’s pussy, and her whimpering.

wish I was there with you, enjoying the moment

nothing like eating pussy getting her ready for the main event
the sounds echoing in the stillness of the night
amplified in the acoustic's of the building
what a night for you all to be part of

Well, church going does not apply to me. But the psychological dynamic behind this kink for the creator of this thread is pretty simple.

Same logic as is married white women cheating in general, married women/couples having BBC when black people are not treated right in society and have been treated worse in the past… same applies to the church goers. Maybe that is one step further but it is the same mechanism…

the black man having some “historical reparations” by showing his superior sexual power, and one the white side breaking several taboos, and the racist hypocrisy of the white man (in general as a group, not blaming individuals) come to shine.

Maybe you should have encouraged them to seek a black gentleman's help to save their marriages to their white husbands, and you could have told the Bishop that you were doing Gods work to keep marriages together! Modern white wives want a black man or men in their beds,the sooner white husbands accept this and help and encourage their wives to do so,the better chance they have of maintaining a healthy and happy marriage! Happy wife, happy life,and white wives are happier when plack men are pounding and stretching their once faithful holes out to the max! This is the future of modern white marriage!

I pushed the envelope more than enough when I would preside over these women's weddings to their new black husbands. It became a bit of a running joke around the area I was in. Our marriage numbers skyrocketed, baptisms picked up, but weirdly the number of divorces just about balanced out the uptick in weddings. I'd just shrug my shoulders and say, "I don't know!". We became known for our diversity, I can tell you that! And I became far too popular!

I hope everyone got to Church on Palm Sundae!

Attachments

• 2F348E62-04A8-4B30-A216-98D9E8AF5154.jpeg
    2F348E62-04A8-4B30-A216-98D9E8AF5154.jpeg
    32.7 KB · Views: 196
  • 8FC3EC7B-EC02-4620-8AAB-A9E56DF66C44.jpeg
    8FC3EC7B-EC02-4620-8AAB-A9E56DF66C44.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 143
  • 742c.jpg
    742c.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 143
  • 128995882.jpg
    128995882.jpg