Church Going...

So just curious do you think this lifestyle is accepted by churches weather ita christian, Muslim, or other? I feel quite a bit of guilt just percing on pics. Any thoughts and opinions would be appreciated.

So just curious do you think this lifestyle is accepted by churches weather ita christian, Muslim, or other? I feel quite a bit of guilt just percing on pics. Any thoughts and opinions would be appreciated.
Doubtful , most churches preach monogamy .Since you feel lots of guilt do not do it. Yet if you are curious about this lifestyle do lots of thinking , both the reason why you want to try this lifestyle and reasons why you do not. Then decide what you want to do. You only live once so you might want to at least talk with someone in this lifestyle on this site at least.

Church Time....

so, you continue to explore your sexuality with hubby's approval....

well, let's hear about it and no moral judgement here being in the

house of God...he forgive SINS especially temptations of the flesh...

I got my wife to go to a black church with me and successfully got 3 black dudes to meet us at our house after church on Sunday, she fucking loved it and I got to watch. Happened a few more times, last time at the church when everyone was gone
And where are the pics? Come on man...?!

Back