Church Going...

Yes, we are both involved with his church but he knows nothing of this
And your conscious does not bother you at least a little bit? I mean when you get on your knees to pray, or when you look your husband in the eye, is there no hint of guilt? If so, what is your justification for continuing? Please understand, none of my questions are from a judgemental point of view, I am just trying to understand your mindset.

And your conscious does not bother you at least a little bit? I mean when you get on your knees to pray, or when you look your husband in the eye, is there no hint of guilt? If so, what is your justification for continuing? Please understand, none of my questions are from a judgemental point of view, I am just trying to understand your mindset.
I said we go to church, I never said I was a god-fearing believer.

Hi all,

I'm married with 2 children, both our families are deeply religious. Both my daughters are actually in cathloc schools. I know I will probably will get a lot of haters out there but in my case my husband or anyone in my family know that I'm adcited to BBC. It's a long story and it started slow but developed into an addiction I can't shake off.
How did it start?

Back