Chubby hotwife in Gambia, Kenya or somewhere else. What would it be like? Pics please :)

I would like to give my hotwife a birthday present: Vacation in Gambia or some other place like that. Warm weather, beach, massage on the beach....you name it. I'd like to know what it would be like for her and me. I'd like to see pics of stmth like that happening. This is her :)

Attachments

• Black dress 3.jpg
    Black dress 3.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 162
I would like to give my hotwife a birthday present: Vacation in Gambia or some other place like that. Warm weather, beach, massage on the beach....you name it. I'd like to know what it would be like for her and me. I'd like to see pics of stmth like that happening. This is her :)
The Gambian government recently stated that they started clamping down on the tourist sex trade [identifying older women coming alone on holiday] as it was harming the image of the country. Try Kenya

We have no idea. My wife has had interracial sex with a few men of African nations. However, they were visitors to the United States when the sex occurred. We have never visited the continent of Africa (our loss).
Visit South Africa
Great exchange rate for all foreign visitors
Very good accommodation and great food
Lots to eat ; lots of liquid refreshments; see and sample.
Wonderful beaches and wildlife viweing
Lots of good vino and willing black friends to guide assist and sample.
Put Cape Town on the list 1st to visit.

Last edited:
I could work with that!!!

Lotsa Beach Boys... Try Watamu
Many older mature European white fems present
Many black men available
Good value for money accommodations
Great food
Beautiful country
Fantastic beaches
Sorry i didn't find LOTSA BEACH can explain me where'S situated in Watamu? Tanks
Best regards

Back