As a mex-american.... I hate to say it but Black men for the most part are just genetically superior. Our women need and crave that masculine partner. Most of us just can't seem to do the job.... More Mexicanas need to convert to the other side. They deserve superior mixed black children. Mexican women are meant and built to carry a Black man's baby. Period!

This is what perfection looks like! 🥹
GridArt_20240809_072150486.jpg

As a mex-american.... I hate to say it but Black men for the most part are just genetically superior. Our women need and crave that masculine partner. Most of us just can't seem to do the job.... More Mexicanas need to convert to the other side. They deserve superior mixed black children. Mexican women are meant and built to carry a Black man's baby. Period!

View attachment 7472125
I’m definitely agree

View attachment 7472125
I agree completely, its a shame that most black men don’t find Mexico appealing, they would get easy pussy in northern Mexico with some güeritas

Back