No way that crazy...🔥🔥 Was he old or young? Gangrelated? How many times did he fuck her ?
Did he did it in front of you? And did he cum in her or on her face?
He was middle aged probably in his early 50s but no he wasn't involved with gangs just a small business man with money. Tbh I lost track of how many times he fucked her but he fucked her for about a year and a half. We lived there for two years and he started fucking her about six months after we moved in. Yes he fucked her in front of me on our bed. Sometimes he would stay the night in our apartment and make me sleep on the couch in the living room while he slept with my girl in our bedroom. He came on her and in her yes he would cum on her face but sometimes also on her tits. More than anything he would love to cum in her raw.

Was she moaninf crazy? Was he saying some hot stuff like degrading her ?
YEAH she was moaning LOL the man was packing a nine inch nightstick he made my girl measure it in front of me. Yeah he would verbally degrade her during sex but only during sex. Most of the verbally degrading things he said was towards me both in and out of the bedroom sometimes he would go out of his way to humiliate me both in public and in front of my girl.

Other latinas or black women 🔥🔥🥵, Did you girl like it, what did she think of his skills?
Both Latinas and Black women a lot of times White girls too she was ok with it cuz we were already a cuck couple and was used to having sex with other men it was him fucking her along with other women that took some getting used to along with the gangbangs

Back