Chicago Arab wives

What are your experiences with arab women in chicago? I've met a few in the city who loved taking BBC but they always more open when you meet them in other cities. I met a Palestinian wife in Orlando on a business trip who was from chicago. She was down for everything but said she couldn't get away with it back in chi-town cuz of family and community.

Yup exactly. A lot of Arab women will not flirt with or show interest in public because of cultural stigma.

My wife and I we have to keep our sex life private. She’s absolutely addicted to black dick. Her bull lives in the unit above us so it’s very easy for us to keep it private. They have sex almost every night. Since we’ve delved into the cuckolding lifestyle our life has gotten significantly better especially our sex life. I struggled to make her cum but her bull does it 3-5 times a night

Cums inside her. I clean up after

The whole thing we don’t cut corners

And yes overall Arab women are curvy and thick they’re the Brazilian women of Asia lol

Perfect for hung black men. And that’s why they secretly admire black men in public. Next time you’re in public keep an eye out

You’ll see their eyes wander to your cock

Attachments

• IMG_2833.jpeg
    IMG_2833.jpeg
    175.3 KB · Views: 245
Yup exactly. A lot of Arab women will not flirt with or show interest in public because of cultural stigma.

My wife and I we have to keep our sex life private. She’s absolutely addicted to black dick. Her bull lives in the unit above us so it’s very easy for us to keep it private. They have sex almost every night. Since we’ve delved into the cuckolding lifestyle our life has gotten significantly better especially our sex life. I struggled to make her cum but her bull does it 3-5 times a night

And yes overall Arab women are curvy and thick they’re the Brazilian women of Asia lol

Perfect for hung black men. And that’s why they secretly admire black men in public. Next time you’re in public keep an eye out

Can we be friends

What are your experiences with arab women in chicago? I've met a few in the city who loved taking BBC but they always more open when you meet them in other cities. I met a Palestinian wife in Orlando on a business trip who was from chicago. She was down for everything but said she couldn't get away with it back in chi-town cuz of family and community.
I fucked three in the Chicago area

Lol

Back