Cheating white women

Good to see people replying to the thread.

Think it's very hot when a girl cheats on her boyfriend with a black guy and is used like a total slut.
I agree on the fact that women like men who dominate them as coachAaron says.
Some just don't know it yet because they didn't experience it.

And let's be honest: When you are married to the same white guy (no matter how much you love him)
for such a long time... the excitement of having nasty sex with a dominant black guy while your husband is at work
must be huge.
Very true

100% true I've been with my boyfriend 6 years and I just cheated on him for the 1st time and the guy was black. Honestly I've never been fucked that rough hard dirty b4 in my life. My boyfriend will never be able to fuck me like he did. I live my dude but I cant imagine not being fucked again the way his black friend fucked me.
(y)

can we have some details? how it came to be? you said hubby's friend? that is hot.

how was it the next time you three were all together.

100% true I've been with my boyfriend 6 years and I just cheated on him for the 1st time and the guy was black. Honestly I've never been fucked that rough hard dirty b4 in my life. My boyfriend will never be able to fuck me like he did. I live my dude but I cant imagine not being fucked again the way his black friend fucked me.
Why did you choose to be blacked? Fellings, curiosity...?
My wife was very excited and ******* and one night she try a 3some. She told me she was brilliant.

Your right he will never make you feel that way my had the same experience cheated on with a bbc and would come home and seduce me into having sex with Her for about a year before she told me I was eating her cream pie and loving it and well as her every wet pussy I would cum in a short time it was the best sex ever. When she finally told me I was ok with it

Back